Part 7

Raglak reached partapganj . All the time laksh has an annoyed face on but on other side ragini is very calm and enjoying the trip as it's their first time out  after their marriage ., Ragini happily watching the small village like area and sort of impressed by the calm atmosphere of this village . After sometime driver stopped the car and say " sir I can't go ahead , please leave the car ."  Laksh frown hearing it and ask him " why ? I told you I give you accurate money for dropping us in front of our house ., Then why you stopped on the terminal? "  Driver politely answered " sir so sorry for dropping you hear but my wife is near her delivery time and she has no one there except some of our neighbours , for money I said yes on her insistence but if I go more far then I'm not be able to reached my home in night please sir if you want give half fair but please try to manage from here ."  Raglak sighed hearing his reason and decided to go laksh's house by walking from here ., They give driver full money and wish him good luck .

Raglak started walking towards laksh's old house , they hardly walked for 10 minutes but laksh got shocked seeing his ex-wife's family kothi(mansion) in front of his eyes as he correctly remembers that his ex-wife's family kothi was much far then his old house and his house was much nearer to the village terminal but how come this kothi came first in their way ?

Time seems to stopped when laksh look at this mansion . The place he hate most  , a memory flashed in his mind where laksh angrily leaves his ex-wife's room and from behind his ex-wife shouting " Laksh go whenever you want you go but remember I hunt you down , I will never leave you " ..........