Episode 10

Shivaay called Tej and informed him about Anika's decision....Tej agreed .....

-----------HOSPITAL LOBBY

Media were waiting for  Anika's statement.......Shivaay brought Anika in wheel chair...Tia, Mallika, Sid, Daksh, Mamta, Madhuri, Rajni, Tej, Shakthi and Dadi were present....

Media ''Mam...''

Anika stopped them and spoke 

Anika ''I know you all were waiting eagerly for my statement...and here i am...before you ask me anything...let me clear you something...whatever i am going to say is the only truth ...none of the Oberois have forced me to give the statement...it was purely my decision to come infront and speak out.....''

Media ''then please let us know the TRUTH you are going to say''

Anika was into thoughts remembering the incidents

--------------FLASHBACK STARTS

Anika took a turn into a lane and from opposite direction Shivaay's car was coming ...Anika looked at the car and recognised it as Shivaay's ...she looked and he was with Tia...Anika tried to take her scooty side way and thus slowed down....Shivaay on the other hand saw Anika and also tried to slow down , but Tia unknowingly pulled Shivaay's hand while talking something...Shivaay's control over the car slipped ...hitting Anika...thus making the accident

-------------------FLASHBACK ENDS

Media ''mam...we are waiting''

Anika explained media what happened that day.....

Media ''That means..''

Anika ''before you take any other meaning and print or show rubbish...let me make it clear...neither Tia nor Shivaay did this deliberately...it was unfortunate that accident happened and my state is like this...they both are my classmates and why would they plan something against me...when we merely know each other for a month or more''

Media ''Did Mr.Tej Oberoi ask you to say this..did he offer any compensation , that you are giving this statement to us? you need not worry...we, i mean media will support you''

Anika ''look Mr.Reporter....if you are interested in printing false news then i am sorry you have come to a wrong place....and onemore thing....i have not for once spoken to Mr.Tej Oberoi Sir..neither did he offer any compensation and I  am not expecting any thing of that sort..i am an independent girl who says only truth...and this is what is the truth...now please leave from here and stop bothering all of us...thank you''

Media was about to say something when Tej cut them off and said ''ALL THE HOSPITAL EXPENSES OF ANIKA WOULD BE PAID BY OBEROIS''

Anika turned with astonishment and a pinch of rage and spoke 

Anika ''Namasthe Uncle...thank you for offering me help...but i am sorry i cannot accept it...i know this accident was not preplanned ...so it's not the fault of your son ...hence i expect no help from you...i will and can manage the expenses''

This shocked the media as well as everyone else who were present there....Anika asked MMR to take her to the room....

Shivaay TAM ''Not bad Ms.Surpanaka...you are honest no matter what...but what you thought as truth is not the actual truth...Tia felt insecure and when she saw you coming from opposite direction , she deliberately pulled my hand....and this lead to the accident...i have already said about this to Bade papa , whom you think to be my father ...he asked me to keep calm and no matter what i can't go against him...but i promise,  i will let you know the truth''

Dadi smiled looking at Tej, Shakthi and said

Dadi ''Tej, Shakthi ...i have something to talk to you about Anika''