Episode 45

Author's Note :  Hey dear readers...i am here to request you something....please spare few minutes of your time to read a really good write up from our very own friend Sathvika...I have known this girl from almost two years when i first stepped in Telly updates...after a brief break she has come back with a new story and trust me it's really worth all our time...i am giving you all the link below , just copy paste this to read and hope that you will read the story and support her the maximum....Thank you so much for reading this !!!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134569608

Now let's get back into our story :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay was looking at Anika, waiting for her to start narrating the truth...Anika was looking calmly towards the hills, valleys and clouds...Shivaay grew impatient

Shivaay ''Ms.Surpanaka...I am eagerly waiting and I want to know the truth...don't delay anymore and speak out..i just can't ...''

But before he could complete his sentence

Anika ''Mr.Ritchie Rich do you remember that day when we got separated?''

Shivaay ''how can I forget....that was the worst ever day of my entire life..but why are you asking me''

Anika ''Well it all started the same day.....''

Shivaay looked on ..........................

---------------------FLASHBACK 10 + YEARS BACK, DAY OF SEPARATION OF ANIKA & SHIVAAY

(Narration by Anika...so I, me refers to Anika ..in most cases ''YOU'' will refer to Shivaay)

That day from morning I was very busy in finding out the truth about who was the culprit behind Oberoi Industries losses....i could find only the name of that Binami Company , but I couldn't find the person....

I knew it will take some more time to find out, but I had to stop you all from losing further tenders and losses in other companies of yours, as they started hacking each and every system in your company...so I made a report and drafted the mail, but I didn't want to send it without the exact details of person behind it....

By then Tia arrived and knocked my door, in hurry my fingers clicked the mouse button , and the cursor was on the send button..i was not aware of the same until , you had spoken it during the last day of quiz competition few months back...

Tia gave me the invitations and my world turned upside down....i came to your house but I was late by then...you were engaged and I was shattered....

You don't know what state of mind I had during that day...one side I was worried about the OI and on the other side I was breaking into pieces with you moving forward with other girl/lady....

I had no idea what to do, how to handle...I went completely blank.... I was not in a position to do anything and I decided to go far away from you...I did that....when things settled a bit , I realised I owed a lot to your family for the love and affection they have shown on me....if not for you, I had to do something for them and what could have I done....i lost the chance of doing anything personally, i had only one way to do something for you professionally, so i decided to protect the OI from the losses....the task that I left incomplete.....

That's when I sent another mail to Tej uncle and Shakthi uncle from an unknown id stating that, they needed to give the security project of Oberois to an external company to safeguard their future...with security I meant the data security not the physical security....i notified them that their systems were under constant scanner and can be hacked anytime creating huge losses for them.....