Episode 46

Shivaay's Narration 

(I, ME Will refer to Shivaay, You will refer to Anika )

Flashback 10 + Years Before:

It all started even before you (Anika) and I met in college....Oberoi Industries (OI) was in heavy losses , reason you know, we lost almost all tenders and this had an adverse impact on other businesses of OI ...

My dad (Shakthi) , Bade papa (Tej) , Rana Uncle (Sid's Dad), Khurrana Uncle (Daksh's dad), Mallika's dad and Kapoor Uncle (Tia's dad) were all friends ....however Me, Tia and Mallika used to meet often but Sid and Daksh i hardly used to meet till my college (undergraduation)....

Among all these Kapoor Uncle , my dad and bade papa were much closer.....many times Kapoor uncle asked papa and bade papa to convert their friendship into relation...to which papa and bade papa smiled....however they never said yes to kapoor uncle or denied them....so Kapoor uncle always hoped me to be his son in law....slowly papa and bade papa were tuning and were almost positive for this relation...i never disagreed to papa and bade papa, and left the decision to them.....

Seeing the state of our business Kapoor uncle decided to help us financially....I was much against it, so bade papa and dad politely refused to take his help....i was trying my level best to bring the business on track, but was unable to revive it....

You remember on the day when we went to buy my first mobile , i dropped you and left for home...after that you came to OM...you found me nowhere...while returning you saw me and i was showing up dull...

That day after i dropped you home, bade papa and papa called me to their room...as i stepped in..they explained me that without external financial help we will not recover...when i questioned them as to from where they were going to take loan from...they said me clearly that it was from Kapoor uncle.......i was still against but, papa and bade papa convinced me to meet Kapoor uncle once and later decide....

That day we went to Kapoor Mansion...there the talks started and Kapoor uncle was ready to help us financially , but his only clause was i getting married to his daughter.....i clearly felt that , he was not helping his friends then , but he was making a deal out of friendship...i was much irritated with the way everything was going...i couldn't retort then because i knew our financial condition was unstable.....papa and bade papa looked at me , and my face was already shrunk....they knew i didn't like, but they were also tied by the situations...had we taken loan from bank, we had to pay interest , here Kapoor uncle demanded no interest...because he was buying me in return of helping us...and so bade papa agreed that he will let his decision known as soon as possible....after coming out of their house and when we were in car...bade papa asked me to think of the relation as they were all good and their daughters were also good.......I simply nodded my head, but my thoughts were revolving around you Ms.Surpanaka....

From then on i was literally avoiding Tia and her family as much as i can, because whenever i saw her or her family, the deal they have put got reminded....i started to move away from them and my only relief was you.....

The major shock arrived when Dinky maasi came and revealed that Kriti's marriage was going to happen with Nishanth Malhotra and the mediator was Sanjana , sister of Tia and daughter of Kapoor uncle.......

I started to analyse things from then on....and it was clear , that they were showering favours on not only us but my relatives too...i was against the marriage and that was the real reason for many days i didn't participate in any marriage works of Kriti...but after you stepped in and explained me i had to eventually give in....