Episode 23

Author's Note : I am extremely sorry for making most of you emotional with the last episode...but the fact was i didn't want to go in the same cliche way of break up or so...also i wanted to justify the rude behaviour of Anika in the initial episodes against Shivaay or any other Guys...so i chose to write that way...i will try giving lighter episodes ....sorry once again ......

--------------------------------------------------------

TAM : Thought at that Moment

--------------------------------------------------------------

Anika took a pause and looked at Shivaay...Shivaay got up and started walking towards the door.....

Anika ''I know you might be feeling that i am ...i swear no one touched me....I am still pure..'' she spoke crying

Shivaay didn't look back

Anika ''I am still a vir'' she didn't dare to complete the word., she took a pause and again said '' ...how to prove you...i am not maligned...i swear on Sahil, whatever i said is the only truth'' she screamed and cried closing her face with her palms, while hiccups too followed her sobs...

Shivaay stood still listening to her and turned after a while towards her.....he came near her and said

Shivaay ''I think we should leave now...it's getting late''

Anika's state fell from bad to worse...she sat there for a while...

Anika TAM ''Why are you crying Anika...you expected this right? no one is going to believe you and you knew this...why did you think he will be different...you only said him that your past will affect your present...and so you must be proud to assess everything so correct...you have always been a fighter and you will continue to be so...none has remained in your life for a very long time...so is he...come on Anika, be the way you were and be the way you want to be....you have to understand the fact that this is your life , full of struggles and disappointments...you have always faced , nothing new''

She motivated herself, wiped her tears , picked up her bag and followed Shivaay....

Shivaay on the other hand called Om and asked him to bring Sahil out in 20 minutes, as he will drop Anika and Sahil to their home...he asked Om to instruct Khanna to pick Anika's scooty from exam center and send it to Anika's house.......

Anika listened everything and chose to remain calm and let things go as they are going....Anika sat, Shivaay tried to put on the seat belt, Anika did it herself not looking at Shivaay...Shivaya too didn't speak and sat back in the driving seat and started towards OM to pick up sahil

They reached OM and Om was waiting with Sahil...Sahil got into the car , while Om came towards the window seat where Anika was sitting...he knocked the window door, Shivaay brought the window down

Om ''Anika...you are coming from tomorrow to give the tuitions right?''

Anika looked at Shivaay, Shivaay didn't utter a word...

Anika ''i will call you and inform you Om...haven't decided anything yet''

Om ''okay..as you say...we have been missing you a lot...and Shivaay toh...don't ask me...his every sentence has ''

Shivaay ''Om we are getting late, you can talk to her later''

Om was surprised but he brushed off his thoughts and said ''okk...carry on...bye Anika...bye Sahil...waise i have informed Khanna ji and he will be sending your scooty to your home''

Anika nodded and smiled sadly, waving bye to him...Shivaay drove ....they reached the chawl

Sahil got down and Anika too got down...before Anika could say anything Shivaay turned the car and left from there.....Anika felt very much hurt...but she couldn't do much......Sahil and Anika went inside their house