Episode 31

Mallika ''you are a sweetheart Anika...i must say...this is much needed thing now..i mean hanging out with all of you...after a super stupid survey week....''

Anika ''my pleasure...i thought to meet you all and have a good time..day times are usually busy so thought to invite you all at mid night...have some fun before we get back to our study world...'' she spoke stealing glances at Shivaay

Mamta ''Hey where are our gifts?"

Rajni ''my stomach was paining from a long time and i was waiting for monday just to grab my gift''

Madhuri ''so you were not waiting to meet Shivaay and Anika?''

Rajini ''who cares, as long as my gift is with me''

Sid ''not fair Rajni...you must care for me and gift...rest all left alone''

Daksh ''you don't start flirting now''

Mallika ''stop it guys...''

Anika ''you guys carry on...i am getting snacks''

Mamta ''i am coming to help you''

Anika ''listen ...don't over-act lazy bird...i know you don't pick a spoon and keep it aside in your house...so just sit back..'' she turned to go into kitchen

Shivaay looked at Anika all the way while she went...

Sid ''Dude...she will come back...now tell me what all you visited and did in kodaikanal''

Shivaay ''Sid..listen we went for a competition not for some personal tour''

Mallika ''but still you guys must have gone atleast somewhere na...some scenic places...after all it's a hill station na''

Shivaay coughed listening to the word scenic places.....

Anika ''Mr.Ritchie Rich you can find water near the dining table...drink it''

Shivaay got up and went near dining table......and drank water...he went into kitchen to place the glass in the wash basin...Anika was busy in frying the samosas...

Shivaay took small steps without making noise and back hugged Anika .....Anika was about to scream..he cupped her mouth....

Shivaay ''it's me Ms.Surpanaka''

Anika ''uuuuu.....uuuuuuuuu'' she tried to speak

Shivaay removed his hands off her mouth and said ''ohh sorry...i thought you will scream''

Anika ''what the hell...go from here ...anyone might see us like this''

Shivaay ''i will go...but listen to me once''

Anika ''i am listening ...say it fast before anyone arrives''

Shivaay ''You did all this for me right? ''

Anika ''no...absolutely not'' she spoke still frying the samosas

Shivaay turned her at once towards him...she hit his chest and held his shoulders in one go.....he looked at her...

Anika ''What are you doing Mr.Ritchie Rich...someone will come'' she stammered owing to the proximity

Shivaay ''let them...i don't care''

''but i care...we have not given any name to our this relation..so i can't answer anything if they ask me..'' Anika said

Shivaay left her at that instance and turned to go...she held his hand and stopped him