Chapter Two: The Outside Has Changed.

Y/n point of view.

This woman had shown up and changed my entire life within minutes! Though she was right, I am much taller than her. (Sorry if your not tall, I'm not, but guess what you are now!) she had held my hand as she walked me through the hallways and chambers of the place that held me prisoner for so many years, we reached the doors and they slid open for us. I was surprised and I growled at the moving doors.

"Haha! Sweetie come on! The doors aren't going to hurt you!" The small human laughed. I stood up right and adjusted myself "right." I mumbled. The woman once again grabbed my hand and dragged me, she led me to the parking lot and into her car, the nice small human opened the back door for me and he's gestured for me to get in. So I did. The car was small and cramped, my horns brushed up against the roof uncomfortably. My H/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) hair was messy and out of control, it stood up every which way and was annoyingly getting in my face. My wings were now once again shoved up against my back not able to move. As I look forward a mirror catches my eye, the rear view mirror I think, but I could see myself, my e/c (eye color) eyes were dull with huge nasty bags under them, from my lack of sleep, I had my own blood caked onto my face and hair making me look like an actual monster. My horns had grown to be about h/s (horn size) and I smiled at that, when I smiled I saw my fangs, they were like a dozen of tiny daggers in my mouth. "You buckled up?" My new care taker asked. "Yes ma'am." I reply. "You don't have to be so formal sweetie! Just call me mom!" She smiled kindly. "Right... yes mom." I said hesitantly. "I'm taking you to my house ok? I really hope you find it to your liking! There are lots of books to read! And I've bought ever game console I could find! We have a theater room so you can watch movies and I've even decorated your room for you!" She said with a happy but slightly shaken voice. The car started moving and I turned my head to look out the window. My horns scratched the top of the car making an awful noise! "Oops sorry..." I say. "Oh! It's fine it's my fault for not getting a car for monsters! Oh wait omg! I'm so sorry! If you find it offending for me to call you a monster?!" She screamed swerving the car making me slide around groaning. "No I prefer monster." I reply. "Oh thank Asgore." She sighed returning her attention to the road. "Who is Asgore?" I ask,not moving for the fear of messing things up more. "Oh he is the King of monsters and a very good friend of mine! 'Oh thank Asgore' is a common term for monsters and I guess it rubbed off on me." She giggled. "Oh! I forgot to mention! My home has lots of land! I didn't know you had wings but there is plenty of room for you to fly! And you could even fly to school if you wanted!" She cheered taking her eyes and her hands off of the road and wheel. We swerved again and I turned slightly green, it's one thing to fly it's another to be trapped in a small moving box with a maniac driver!

——/——-/—-/————////—-//-/——
Small time skippy by the power of Edward Elric!!
———/-//——-/——/—-/——-/-/——-/-

"WE ARE HERE!!!" My new mom screamed as she ran out the car and up the suspiciously long driveway, it was long, winding and mostly uphill to the point I couldn't see the actual house... I struggled to get the door open so I forcefully shoved the door open causing me to fall out face first. I grumbled and stood up. The house (that I have yet to see) is in a quaint little neighborhood, not many houses around. That's nice. Though there was a monster of some sort a second ago... I looked around closer to see two skeleton looking monsters with black bones, one was tall and wore a colorful jacket with the letters P and J on it, the other one was shorter and had sparkly pink hair? They both looked up at me with frightened looks. I just smiled and waved, awkwardly might I add. The tall one grabbed the shorter one and ran, heh. They seemed nice. I closed the car door and started my walk up the strange driveway. All I could think about is how much things have changed since I was gone. How the humans perspective on monsters changed, how the world evolved. It's really interesting!! I smiled to myself as I saw the house, it was huge!