Chapter 17

"I must leave my love." Theo spoke placing gentle kisses onto my forehead. I sobbed grasping onto his denim jacket, my tears soaking his white T-shirt. "Please don't cry." His voice came out choked. "You know I can't stand to see you upset."

"Do you expect me to be excited that my mate is leaving me?" I playfully glared. He shook his head as he began prying my arms off his torso.

"You'll be able to come home soon." He whispered pulling me into a passionate kiss. His lips moving against mine in sync. Our lips fitting together perfectly.

I whimpered as he broke the kiss. "I have to go." I whined allowing him to step away from me. I watched as he began stepping onto the private jet.

He glanced back at me as the doors of the jet closed shut. "I love you." He mouthed. I sobbed as I mouthed "I love you too." He smiled before he disappeared behind the jet door.

"We should start heading inside." Axe spoke quietly as he placed his hand on my shoulder, rubbing comforting circles. "I hope Hayden is caught soon." I muttered. "Don't we all Luna."

I took a glance back at him. "I thought I told you to quit calling me that?" He chuckled as he lead me back inside.

"You've been my Luna ever since you where born. It's your life's purpose. You deserve to be called Luna." He spoke sternly.

I muttered an 'okay' as we made our way back into the dark stuffy cabin that's been keeping me captive for the last month. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked sensing my mood change.

"I suppose." I replied even though I had absolutely no desire to sit down and watch a movie with him. I wanted to be alone. I just didn't know how to say no to Axe. Especially since he's done so much for me.

"You don't have to watch a movie if you don't want to." He spoke as he plopped down on the couch. "Do you mind if i sit this one out?" I asked.

Normally I'd be happy to watch a movie with Axe but I just had so much on my mind. I needed some time to sort through my thoughts, some alone time. Something that I get very little of anymore.

"I completely understand Luna." He smiled at me as he began searching for a movie. "I'm going to run myself a bath." I spoke heading up the stairs towards my room.

"Let me do it for you." Axe yelled as he scrambled off the couch. "Axe, I'm more than capable of running my own bath." I exclaimed as he walked passed me.

"A Luna let alone the queen of all Lunas doesn't run her own bath." He spoke as he entered the bathroom. "Do you have any idea how many baths I've ran by myself? Plenty." He scoffed. "That was before Theo found you, I'm sure if he found you sooner that number would be little to none."

I huffed not even bothering arguing with him as it was pointless. He chuckled as he began running my bath. This was ridiculous I was a big girl, I could run my own bath.

===•°•===

I yawned as I began draining the tub hoping that Axe didn't hear it as I knew I'd get another lecture on how I'm royalty ect. However knowing Werewolf hearing he probably heard it loud and clear. Stupid werewolves and their stupid hearing. I thought.

I clutched onto the towel that was wrapped around my body as I began searching for my hair brush. "Where on Earth did I put my hairbrush." I thought out loud as I scrambled around my room in search of it.

"Looking for this?" A stiff voice spoke behind me. I stilled too afraid to even breath. The person behind me tsked. "Look at me darling."

I physically couldn't move. I whimpered as I felt breath on the back of my neck. I clutched my towel even harder. The person spun me around harshly forcing me to look at them.

I gasped as I looked into the familiar eyes. They looked exactly like Theo's just colder, less bright. They looked lifeless.

"Why you sure are a beauty aren't you?" Hayden spoke. I let out a little squeak as he slapped my ass. "Hayden." I whimpered.

"Goddess I love it when you say my name." He gripped my chin harshly. "Such a waste." He tsked. "Too bad I have to end you."