who are you?

Betty walked into the woods as she held akuma in her hand as her and smiled at him.

"You did good akumu, but we got away from gaster or should i say the person who tried to fight me with alphys." Said betty as akuma felted angry.

"I know your mad akumu. But we can get Lizzie and rule the underground!" Laughed evily Betty and akumu laughed along evily, but then...

Someone throw a sharp ninja star at betty and which it cuts Betty's shoulder. As she helded her shoulder and looks around.

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" Shouted Betty and akumu goes behind her as. Betty smirk and her eyes glow red.

"Let's get them akumu."

Betty then looks up and saw a girl with blue straighten hair and she looks like she's 17, and she was 17 years old. As the girl wore a school outfit with a tore up skirt. She looks at Betty with a serious cold look on her face and her eyes glow red.
And the girl with blue hair was name rain blood, but her real name is sora sumiko.

"Who dares go to my woods, you're not welcome here." Said rain as Betty smirks evily.

"Get her, akumu.". Commanded Betty.

Akumu launches towards rain blood, as she jumped off the tree and grabbed her ninja staff and hits betty, which Betty falls as she hits the tree. Betty grabbed her spear of fear and appeared behind rain blood.