eating time with rain blood

Betty and rain blood walked in the woods as Betty looked at her and blushed deeply, akumu looked at Betty and give a wink at her.

"Shut up akumu! You don't know anything about this!" Betty whispered.

Rain looked at Betty and akumu and give a giggle, as they walked. Few minutes later we see rain blood house which it was a Japanese wooden weekend house, and she had a wishing well behind her backyard.

"You like it betty?"  Ask rain.

"Its beautiful rain blood!"  Betty says.'' Buut, can me and akumu eat now? I mean please!"

Rain blood and Betty went inside of the house, rain grabbed a cooked ramen noodles as she gives it to Betty and Betty looks at it and give a confused look.

"What's that?" Asks Betty.

"Its ramen noodles, try it you'll love it."  Rain says.

Betty picks up a fork and grabbed the noodles and eats it, as Betty eyes widen and as she smiled happily.

"This is yummy!" Betty said and eats the noodles.

"Akumu you want some noodles too?" asked rain.

Akumu nodded yes as rain placed a plate of ramen noodles in the table, akumu then eats the noodles and he eats the noodles.

"Woah slow down guys.'' smiled rain.

Betty loved rain's cooking and akuma loved it too.