training

Rain looks at the bleeding shoulder in Betty, as she grabbed a band aid and put it her shoulder so she won't bleed. As Betty and rain look at each other and blushed red.

Betty was about to kiss rain in her lips but then pulled away and blushed pink.

"S.sorry rain I was daydreaming!" Betty apologized.

"Hey..I..ts fine." Replied rain as she smiled.

Betty smiled back at her as akumu sticks his tongue put at Betty.

Betty hits akuma in the head with a wooden spoon and look at him in angry.

"Oh hush akumu! You're just jealous!" Says Betty.

Betty puts akumu in her pocket and blushed deeply. Which rain blood smiled at her and Betty blushes.

"S..sorry he's like that, but not all the time!"  Betty said.

"Don't worry. I understand". Replied rain.

Rain and Betty go in the backyard for training, as akumu was sitting in then bench and was eating some marshmallow pink bunny peeps that rain blood gave to him. As he watches the two girls do some training while he eats some peeps.

" all right Betty, to become powerful like me you have to practice the person who tried to fight you. Okay?" Explain rain.

"Okay." Betty said.

"Practiced I'm gaster or frisk.'' Rain says as she grabbed her ninja staff.

Betty summoned her fear of spear and launch towards rain. As rain teleports behind Betty and hits her back with the staff which Betty falls back but Betty hits rain with the spear.
Rain then falls back and gets hits the tree behind her, as she got up and her and Betty were still training.
After they were done training, they went and sit in the bench as akumu was napping in the bench as he passed out and fell asleep.

" hey there's one more peep that akumu didn't eat." Says Betty as she grabbed the yellow peep and was about to put it in her mouth, as she looked at rain.

"Here rain." Betty rips the peep into half and gives it to rain which made her smiled and take it from her.

Rain and Betty eats the peep together and watched the sunset together.