summary

╔ ——————————————— ╗
the ripple effect
╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔ ——————————————— ╗the ripple effect╚ ——————————————— ╝

FLORENCE CARTER is curious. She has answers for questions, results for puzzles, and explanations for theories. Like her father, she wants to be a scientist.

But her curiosity is a downfall. Her fingers can't help but reach out into the dark.

Ultimately, it was her curiosity that led her to mutagen and it was curiosity that made her develop what anyone would consider a weapon. For Florence, what she created was worse than a weapon.

She created a superpower.

Little did she know that her development would have a ripple effect, damaging countless lives as well as her own.

With her life on surveillance, she has no choice but to give in to the few who are willing to help her: the turtles. They show her the way out of her curious life and much to her surprise, something other than worry begins to blossom in the thin cracks of her shattering life.

Questions arise and secrets rush to the surface. Florence realizes that what she created did much more than just break the balance of her life.

It ripped apart the folds of reality and began the process that slowly ripped apart reality.

'colors series' 1

'colors series'
1. the ripple effect (completed) [edited]
2. the lazarus job (completed) [editing in process]
3. the stargazer (completed) [editing in process]

rating: pg-13 for violence & mentions of abuse/torture

began: november 2017
completed: december 2017
edited: april - november 2020

dedicated to: -langdon- & DONNIEYOSHI

▀▀▀▀▀▀
©seriowan

▀▀▀▀▀▀©seriowan