Chapter 11: He or She what will it be?

The weeks have flown by and Rory is now 20 weeks her and Logan have a doctor's appointment to find out the sex today. "So Mr. Huntzberger, boy or girl?" Rory asked laughing. "I'm happy either way Ace, we can try for another of opposite sex as soon as this one pops out." Logan laughed back. "Bite your tongue Mister." Rory scolds jokingly.

45 minutes later they're sitting in the doctors office.
"Rory Huntzberger" The nurse says. They stand up and head to the sonogram room. "Get undressed from the waste down and put this over your bottom half." The nurse says and walks out. 10 minutes later the doctor walks in. "Okay let's see if we can get the Gender for you." She puts the gel on Rory's stomach and starts rolling around the Doppler. "Well there's your baby, and there's his gender." She laughs as she sees Logan and Rory's face hearing it's a boy.

"Oh my God Logan we're gonna have a son!" Rory exclaimed happily as they left the doctors office. "I know Ace let's go shopping!" He replied happily. "What? Already?" She asked shocked. "Yes let's do a gender reveal we can invite everyone the guys, Paris, lane, all the family, hell even Jess." She laughed as he finished his sentence. "You're not excited at all are you?" He just looked at her smiling.

A few hours later they had finished their shopping and were headed back to their house. Once they got home they got to work, Logan had already painted the bedroom by theirs a mellow yellow and it would be the beginning room for the baby but on the second floor he had painted one bedroom pink and one blue. He walked Rory upstairs and into the blue bedroom where a crib and changing table had already been set up. "I hired a guy to go ahead and set these up this afternoon. Now we can decorate with the stuff we bought today." Logan smiled at his beautiful wife. "Oh Logan this is amazing." She answered back kissing him on the cheek. They quickly got to work and had the room decked out with sailboats and lighthouses and various shades of blue all over. As Rory placed the final touch she smiled at Logan, "Its perfect." "I agree Ace." He said as he stared at the dark blue with brown accent blanket with a lighthouse and the babies name on it draped over the side of the crib. They walked out of the babies room and as they walked past the pink room Rory asked, "So what are we gonna do with this room?" "We'll figure something out." Logan laughed and they headed down stairs to call everyone up. They set it up for everyone to come over Friday evening, Lorelai and Luke, Christopher and Lana, Emily and Richard, Mitchum and Shira, Honor and Josh, Paris and Doyle, Lane and Zack, Finn, Colin, and Robert, and Sookie and Jackson.

Friday came quickly and Logan and Rory were setting up for the evening. People started showing up about 530 by 6 almost everyone was there. "Robert, Finn, where's Colin?" Rory asked. "He's on his way mother he had to bring someone with him." Finn answered and smiled. "Does he have a girlfriend?" Rory asked curiously. "No but I can't tell you why he's late he swore me to secrecy." He laughed. Just then the doorbell rang and Rory grabbed the door. "Colin I was just asking about you and who's this with you?" Rory asked pointing at a young boy about 15 that looked a lot like Colin. "Well this is my younger brother Steven, he's 15 and hes been spending most of his time with me here lately." Colin answered almost proudly. "I didn't even know you had a kid brother Colin that's great he's around the same age as my step sister April she's in the library if he wants to join her." Rory answered happily. "I didn't know about him until about 6 months ago." Colin spoke quietly to Rory after Steven headed to the library. "My dad got soul custody when his mom, one of my many step mothers, decided he was to much to handle, so he's been with me most of that six months." "Oh Colin." Rory replied sympathetically. They all headed into the dining room where there were desserts and snacks and games. "Okay everyone I can't hold it in much longer!" Logan exclaimed happily. "If everyone will please follow us to the second floor that would be great." Rory continued. They led everyone up to the second floor nursery and opened the french doors leading in and took in everyone's faces when they realized they were not only looking at a boys nursery but also at the babies name. 'Elias James Huntzberger'