3. Breakfast talk

(F/N) pov
I walked up to Valerian's bedroom door. 'There's no harm in exploring is there?' I walked down the narrow hallway in search for a little adventure.

There was an open entrance to my right. I peeped my head in slowly and quietly. It's Valerian, he's making breakfast. I quickly hide so that he doesn't see me.

"Good morning" the spacecraft spoke. 'Shit! No, not now!'

I heard footsteps getting louder behind me. "Are you snooping around" Valerian spoke as he leaned against the frame of the entrance looking down at me.

"N-no" I stuttered nervously loosing all confidence.

"Come, breakfast is almost ready" he added grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside the kitchen.

I looked around the room, it was kinda quiet, wouldn't there normally be more than one person on a spacecraft? "Do you have a partner?" I asked him curiously.

"No" his voice went icy. "Why? Did something happen?" I interrogated him.

"I lost her in a mission" he answered flatly while flipping the egg on the pan, his energy looking a little drained.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said with my head hanging guiltily.

"Don't worry it wasn't your fault. There's no need to say sorry for something you didn't do" he replied reassuringly trying to force a smile.

"Well hey breakfast is ready" he added as he lifted my chin to look up at him. I smiled shyly in return.

"Mmm I smell bacon and egg" I said happily. "Correct" he replied with a smirk.

Valerian pov
I dished up breakfast, and we sat down at the table and started to eat.

"How long was I out for?" she asked blankly. "Three days" I replied.

"Do you have a family (F/N)?" I asked her curiously, I wouldn't think that the baddest villain on alpha would have a family.

"No... I'm an orphan" she replied quietly.

"Who taught you how to fight?" I interrogated her.

"My father did...before he passed" she answered again not looking up at me. She just kept eating her breakfast.

"He must've been a great man" I said reassuringly trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, he was" her voice was quiet and a little husky as she spoke about her family.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hey thanks for reading, sorry these chapters are so short🙈 I'm always open for new ideas for my stories. Please vote⭐️☺️

Shanna Tiffin
xoxo