9. Christmas present

(F/N) pov
Wow I'm actually quite nervous! We've just landed and Valerian and I have to meet the people of this planet. I remember him telling me that he's met them before on a mission and they have allowed us to visit.

Their planet was beautiful, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like nothing I had ever imagined. I took one step out the spaceship and felt the sand below my feet. It was so warm and soft and the warm sun shined brightly. Their bright blue ocean tumbled and tossed gently.

"Ah Valerian, so wonderful to see you again! And who's this young lady by your side?" someone asked. He looked like the emperor among his people, Valerian told me that they were called pearls, their beautiful colored skin shimmered in the light of the sun.

They hugged like they were old friends and Valerian replied to him hesitantly "This is um... my uh...partner..." he smiled and pulled me closer. I smiled shyly at the emperor, waiting for a response from him.

He walked up closer to me and kissed the back of my hand "Welcome to our planet Mül. I hope you enjoy your stay here" he smiled reassuringly and took a few steps back.

"Thank you" I lowered my head in a little bow then looked up again.

We all started following the emperor while a few other pearls carried our bags for us and I heard Valerian mutter something then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "Im the only one who's allowed to kiss you"

"aww getting jealous are we?" I looked up at him and smiled

"In your dreams princess"  he replied with a smile and kissed my forehead.      

Valerian pov
The king guided us to the hut that we would be staying in, it was nearest to the sea, just a few metres away from the water. Two pearls that were helping carry our bags walked inside the hut and set our bags down near the entrance.

"We'll let you two get settled in, if you need to find us we'll be by the main village" the king reassured us and walked away leaving (F/N) and I alone.

"So princess shall we get settled up in the bedroom" I teased and her cheeks started to turn red but she tried to hide her face.

"Oh come on princess I can see you're blushing" I swooped her up and her legs wrapped around my waist, I could hear her giggling. I made my way to the bedroom and layed her down getting on top of her.

"You said save it for christmas. Well its christmas and I'm becoming impatient" I said with a smirk.

"Well I've changed my mind, save it for new years" she replied with a little giggle.

"And since when do you make the rules around here princess?"

"Because last I checked, I'm the master and you're my little pet" I added leaning down to kiss her but she interrupted by lightly pressing her finger on my lips.

"What makes you think you deserve my first kiss?"

First kiss?!

First kiss?!

What?!

I suppose thats reasonable considering her life on alpha.

"Hey I brought you to the sea, I gave you shelter and I got you new clothes" I stated.

"After I pestered you to buy them" she started laughing, she looked adorable, I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"It can be a Christmas present...If you don't let me then I'm just gonna have to steal it from you" I pretended to threaten her.

"Stealing it sounds more fun!" she managed to get out from under me. I pulled her from her waist and immediately felt her body on mine. I climbed on her again and before she could do anything I leaned my head down a bit and kissed her on her soft plump lips.

Our first kiss was passionate and it felt as if there were sparks, even though that sounds stupid even to me, but thats how it felt.

She tried to open her mouth to talk and end the kiss but I couldn't let that happen, I needed more of her. So I took my opportunity, I slid my tongue in her mouth deepening the kiss, she stopped resisting and kissed back.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment what you thought and I'm sorry I updated late!

Shanna Tiffin
xoxo