5. Rain drops

(F/N) pov
I woke up after about two hours of sleeping. I was surrounded by warmth and comfort, warm arms were wrapped around me.

Brightness blinded me as I opened my eyes. Valerian was still fast asleep next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist.

I gently moved his arm away and got out of the bed. I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and walked out the door, down the hallway. His shirt acted as a short dress, covering most of my body.

'I swear if he somehow manages to just pop up somewhere and grab my arm again, I'm gonna freak out!'

I walked down right to the end of the hallway. There was an opening on the left which leaded to a dark empty looking room.

I walked up to a small screen by the wall and turned it on. The computer explained that it was some sort of simulator. I looked through all the different simulations to choose from and selected one that said 'rain'. I had never seen or felt rain before.

It was boring being a fugitive on alpha, so I had to entertain myself. I learnt how to work and fly spacecrafts, and I was incredible with technology. But I had never seen what it was like on earth before, or any planet for that matter. I had never seen the sun, sky or clouds or even experienced the weather on a planet.

All of a sudden rain started pouring out of the ceiling and I found myself in a weird place I had never seen before. It looked like I was on a deserted street with the street lights dimly shining but it was still dark.

The rain was softly falling onto my shoulders. It was cold, and I was sopping wet in Valerian's shirt. But it felt amazing, it was relaxing.

I could feel the cold wet rain run down my face, soaking my hair. Making it hang heavily like a mop on my head. And Valerian's shirt clung to my body. I lifted up my arms and laughed out of pure joy.

Valerian pov
-Dream-
(F/N) and I were walking on the beach in the early morning. (F/N) was collecting seashells as we walked along the beach. We held hands and went to sit on a little hill higher up the shore, to watch the sunrise. We talked for a while, laughing, smiling. It started to get a bit warmer as the sun peaked through the clouds.

The sun was in the sky, it was low but it was still there. We both slowly leaned in closer to each other. I looked at her lips then gazed into her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

We were just an inch away, the sun and the ocean in the background.
(F/N) closed her eyes and leaned in slightly closer then-

RING!! RING!!

'Crap!'

"Sorry to wake you major Valerian but you have to prepare for your next mission!" The spacecraft ordered.

I opened my eyes and noticed that
(F/N) wasn't in bed next to me.
"(F/N)?" I spoke and silence greeted me.

I jumped out of bed and walked out of the room, walked down the hallway and popped my head in each room, looking for (F/N)

Then I heard laughing coming from a distance. I walked towards it in a hurry and sure enough there she was, sopping wet in the rain, laughing, but she finally looked happy. Out of all these years of chasing her she was genuinely happy.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for reading! geekyfangurl helped with an idea for this story! Thannkkkk yooouuuu!!! (She's my best friend and sitting on the couch next to me😂). I'd love for more ideas too! Please vote⭐️

Shanna Tiffin
xoxo