two.

as the two boys grew closer together, another person stepped into their lives. the child's name was jimin, a boy who had his charms. he had plump, rosy cheeks, and he resembled a mochi candy: sweet.

the skies were gray that day, with gloomy, intimidating clouds scattered through the great space. the billowy, off-white clouds were seen as a symbol of rain and claps of thunder for the people walking on the streets, but for the three boys on the playground, the weather didn't stop them from playing with each other.

"taehyungie! lets go play with jiminie! he's so funny!"

"okay kookie! l-lets go!" the little jeongguk pulled taehyung along with him to the small boy, and they all started to play, screams and giggles filling the atmosphere with childish joy.

as all three boys hid, playing hide-and-seek, both jeongguk and jimin started talking to each other, laughing as both of them let jokes tumble out of their mouths. taehyung stayed in his hiding spot, too excited to notice the two ladders leaving him. waiting for the boys to find him for too long, he soon fell asleep laying down, not noticing the small drops of water start to patter on his arms.

"t-tae-tae? taehyung, where are you?!" small sniffles were emitted from the bunny boy, he felt guilty when he realized he left taehyung by himself in the park without telling him. he then spotted the boy under the slide laying down and ran to his side, tears sliding down his cheeks.

why did i leave him all alone?

"ko-okie? kookie! why am i so wet? d-" the saturated boy then realized jeongguk and jimin never found him, nor did they even look for him.

"did... did you and jimin leave me in the r-rain? all by myself?" taehyung then started to let out small sniffles, resulting in the ladder's eyes to double. he pulled the sad boy in his pale arms and kissed his tan forehead.

"taehyungie, i'm sorry! jiminie and i just got carried away and were joking too much to notice we left you...please forgive me, hyungie!" jeongguk tugged the other into a tight hug, his small arms going as far as they could for an eight year-old.

"jeonggukie, it's okay, as long as you don't do it again! i forgive you! i love you kookie! lets go home to our mommies!" the bunny boy giggled, wiping his tears away. he grabbed the tan boy's hand, both humming as they skipped to the places they called home.

if only taehyung didn't befriend jeongguk, no one would be crying.

---

hi! i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i promise the plot will come together soon, i just want to clarify the background story of both of the boys' relationships from when they were younger.

maybe a double update? hmm...

all comments and votes are appreciated! :)