five.

hi everyone! i think i'll be able to write almost every other day? i have exams next week, so i'll have to study for that... school is so fucking stressful, i'm beta club president lmao and i just- i honestly hate it lol

trigger warning; there is a scene with cutting. if you are uncomfortable with this topic, please be cautious. i wouldn't want any of you guys to feel uncomfortable!

hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

---

the skies were sunny, with puffy, white clouds scattered. the weather was perfect, the grass was the most perfect shade of green- small buds of different colors blooming everywhere. mixed voices and laughter was in the air, it seemed like everything was just right.

but it wasn't.

taehyung walked across the road from his home to his school, spotting jeongguk just leaving his house across the street. he thought of talking to him, but he remembered- jeongguk hated him. his small and precious heart cracked, realizing how hurt he was already.

why did he have to be so sensitive?

he blinked his ever-growing tears away, sadly looking away from jeongguk. he loved him so much, he was willing to be hurt over and over again. he had so much hope for the best- but he didn't know if it could become reality.

arriving at the rusty school gates of his high school, the skinny boy walked into the doors. his baggy pants and sweater were loosely hanging off of his body, his weight falling off the scale too quickly. when he figured this out, he didn't care, though.

after all, wasn't this good?

he was tired of living, so shouldn't he have been reduced to nothing before he was really gone?

taehyung was in his last class when it happened. he asked the teacher if he could use the restroom, with the annoyed teacher responding, "fine, kim. just hurry up!"

he wasn't surprised his teachers didn't like him. he broke the scenario of "teachers and students having the greatest friendship".

with his footsteps clacking through the silent halls, he almost walked into the restroom, until he heard moans. his ears perked up, surprised how a couple could be doing such a thing in a school bathroom.

listening closely, taehyung's eyes glazed with tears at the sounds he was hearing.

"n-ngh! jeongguk! w-we can't be d-doing this now!"

"jimin! it's-ah! it's f-fine!"

"f-ine. o-only one m-more round, though!"

before the couple's sounds could be heard any further, taehyung left the scene, his tears falling.

he hated crying, hated how he was weak, hated how he still loved someone who hated him, hated how he kept his feelings, after thirteen fucking years. he knew he was messing his own life up, still holding onto someone who would never like him back.

he ran into the janitor's closet, sighing in relief after finding it empty. fishing through his pockets, weighed down and almost falling off his bony waist, he found the shiny piece of metal. luckily he had on a tan wool sweater, so it could cover his wrists. he never wanted anyone to see his scars,

for he hated pity.

he quickly pulled up his woolly sweaters and sliced the blade once, twice, three times across the expanse of golden tan. he held in his sobs, yet he was smiling the whole time. the small boy felt pain, but he liked it. he knew he was closer to being dead than alive.

so much for being cut-free.

the dark, crimson liquid rose to the surface, the pain making taehyung shiver. he pulled the sleeves of his now red-splotched tan sweater, making his lengthy hands pull on them. he dried his tears with his arm, careful to not get any of the oozing blood on his face.

he exited the closet, only to make eye contact with jeongguk and jimin, both looking messy, with their hair tousled in different directions. they were both clinging to each other, probably on their way to their classes. the sad boy didn't even bother saying hi, knowing both of them didn't care for him. he broke the eye contact before anything could happen, walking hastily past them.

he didn't realize jeongguk glancing at his blood-soaked sleeves, a look of worry and surprise flashing momentarily across his face.

returning to his class, he finished quickly and left the school in a hurry. he didn't realize a raven-haired boy was trailing him, he didn't realize the slight hesitation on the boy's face, and he didn't feel the boy behind him almost grab his wrist.

it was too late for jeongguk, anyways.

taehyung already walked inside his house, to wash the dirtied sweater, and to wash his wrists.

---

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! the plot is starting, i'm so excited omg

comments and votes are appreciated!

AND YOU GUYS, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 100 READS! I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR EACH OF YOU, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

i hope you guys have a good day/night!