eleven.

y'all i'm so fucking sorry for not updating i just didn't have the motivation at all. hopefully i'll be able to stay and think of more ideas for you guys :') thank you to everyone who's still reading tbh. you guys motivate me.

---

"hey."

"i asked you, what are you doing? why are you even here?" the caramel-honey colored boy asked, his eyes slightly glossy. he was so fucking stressed, he had no idea what was happening between him and jeongguk, or why jeongguk wanted to suddenly show up at his door, when all this time he's been confusing taehyung.

it was so fucking wrong and it hurt him.

jeongguk stood there, his mouth opening and closing in hesitation. you could tell he was trying to think of something to say, but the words wouldn't come out.

taehyung, looking down this whole time, finally tilted his head up and peeked at his former best friend in front of him. he was wearing a pitch black hoodie, dark pills of thread on the side of his sleeves shown how old it was.

his thin lips were chapped, jeongguk's tongue sometimes swiping over them out of habit, leaving a glossy sheen over them. his skin was slightly translucent, pale and clear of any blemishes. his tiny mole under his lip was there. as always.

and his eyes.

god, taehyung loved his eyes so much. that was the only thing that wouldn't change from jeongguk.

his eyes. they always held a curiosity in them that always shown clearly. shiny eyes that would never change as long as taehyung remembered him.

his eyes still held curiosity even now. even if he would glare at taehyung, one too many times.

taehyung looked up and was surprised to see jeongguk staring right back at him, observing every move and antic of him. god he missed him so much. he wondered what it would feel like to-

"were you even listening to me?"

oh. taehyung was so caught up in admiring jeongguk that he wasn't paying attention to anything he was saying. typical.

taehyung's mouth opened slightly to explain himself before jeongguk covered the other's mouth with his hand, the raven-haired male's eyes rolling back in annoyance.

the brunette instantly tensed, his dark eyes widening in shock.

"i was saying, i stopped by so i could ask your mom what time she wants me to come when i have to keep you company." the bunny boy looked over the latter's shoulder, looking for any sign of the woman, his eyebrows crinkling into one of realization when he didn't see her.

"is she not-"

"she left a bit earlier... to the grocery store." the honey-colored boy was glowing under the setting sun's rays, his thin blue tee shown how thin he was under the see-through fabric. his tan-colored hands were clasped together, fingering each other in nervousness. he was not used to the presence of jeongguk anymore.

it was sad to be very honest.

the two boys used to be so close. but for some reason, jeongguk decided to change.