six.

hi everyone! i'm so so happy you guys are reading my story! i'm so grateful for each of you, and i hope you will continue to support me in my writing as i go on.

btw, have you guys seen the thing about melanie martinez?

hope you enjoy this chapter!

---

the end of the week was near, and that meant high school parties with drunk people and the smell of cheap beer.

taehyung decided to go, despite how introverted he could be. he wanted to at least feel happy or drunk, he wanted to have fun before he was gone from the earth.

the skinny boy's wrists were healing, with scars starting to form and dried blood starting to flake off. while putting on his deep black shirt over his head, he thought about what would happen after he disappeared. he wondered if anyone would miss him, or if anyone would even notice he was gone. he came up with the conclusion no one would miss him, he had no friends, and his past group of friends probably wanted him dead.

stop thinking too much, taehyung. it'll only want you to stay longer.

gingerly pulling his black leather jacket over his arms to avoid rubbing his scars, he tousled his hair a little to make it seem messy. he wondered if he would see anybody he recognized at the party, but he thought against it. if he saw anybody there, he would avoid them.

get drunk, have fun, go home. it'll make it easier.

after bringing his outfit together, his black shirt and leather jacket complimenting each other with his stark white pants, he slipped on his shoes and left his house. he saw a silver car pass by him slowly while he was walking, but he didn't think much of it.

he had a car, but he let his mother have it. working the night shift affected his relationship with his mother, yet he wanted to help her as much as he could. he missed his father, he wanted to be with him after this.

he arrived at the house, bright lights shining out of the windows with cars packed outside. he walked inside the house, loud laughter, talking, and yelling overpowering his hearing. the pungent scent of beer filled his nostrils and made him feel dazed. he went straight to the kitchen, listening to a frat boy yelling "hey! i don't know who you are, but you can have whatever." his words were slurred, the alcohol and cracked bottles scattered among the place the reason.

the small, tan boy went straight over to the fridge and took out three bottles of beer, cracking open the top and chugging the cold liquid down. the alcohol left a bitter taste on his tongue. he never liked the taste of beer, yet he kept drinking the fowl-tasting liquid, for the sake of becoming drunk.

he finished the can of beer and went on to his second. he was already feeling dizzy from the weak alcohol, since he was a lightweight. he heard the rap music and yelling in the background, specifically someone who yelled, "jeon! you made it!"

taehyung's eyes widened, drinking the cold beverage quickly and getting up. the impact of the three cans of beer made his steps unbalanced, resulting in him to stumble. he made his way across the living room from the kitchen, where he saw jimin and jeongguk grinding against each other.

he stumbled lazily to the door to escape the party before anything broke out, but he was too drunk to see his surroundings. he bumped into someone, the scent of the person comforting him.

he smells like strawberries and cream.

"shit, sorry- oh. oh, it's you. can't you watch where you're going? or are you blind?" jeongguk didn't hold back on his words, even though jimin was next to him, his eyes holding pity for taehyung. a small crowd pooled around the three boys.

"i'm sorry. i-i'll leave now." taehyung's eyes held sadness, his head hanging low.

"next time, watch where the fuck you're going. get that in your thick head," jeongguk spoke the words with no filter, shoving past taehyung with jimin trailing behind.

taehyung never heard jimin whisper, "sorry", for he was already heading out the house at a quick pace.

heading back home, he was already dizzy from the alcohol, stumbling across the street at a green light.

he never saw the headlights heading his way, he never heard the shouts from the pedestrians around him, and he never heard the driver shout at him to get out of the way.

it was too late. he smiled,

was he finally leaving?

taehyung was hit, and his body crumpled against the concrete.

---

taehyung was hit! lowkey i wasn't planning on this happening, but then i thought it would help the plot develop more lol

comments and votes are appreciated!

i love you guys, i hope you have a good day/night!