Prologue

Serena was betrayed. By her so called friends. Miette and Misty. But at least Dawn was a good friend. When she finally told them her crush, they might as well would have told the whole world. Everyone knew including her crush. Ash Ketchum. She thought that she could fit in with the popular/drama group but boy was she wrong. They all secretly talked about her behind her back except for two people. But even Ash never stood up for her.

Serena left too ashamed to face everyone again. So she left that school to change. Yet, they found her Instagram and cyber bullied her but she ignored it. But that didn't change the fact that it didn't hurt. When she comes back a new person and everyone wants to be her friend the whole table changes. Ash though starts to develop feelings for her but she thought she didn't like him anymore. THOUGHT because she was very wrong. But other people also stand in their way of love, Miette and Misty. Even Paul.

Can their love for each other be strong enough to go through all of this drama and pain? Let's hope so.
-----------------------------------~

Hey guys, I hope that you like my book because some of the inspiration cane from my bad experiences in 6th grade but I got over them and didn't let anyone hurt me or bring me down. Because them betraying me and saying no one liked me only made me stronger because I knew they were only being mean to me because I was better then them. And I always had that one best friend, even when I betrayed her, I realized my mistake and she forgave me. That is a real friend and I rather have one of those than millions of fake friends. Please make good choices and I hope you take these words to heart.

Thanks for the support <3