Chapter 1

Serena's POV

     I wakeup in the morning thinking how lucky I am. I have the best friends and a cute crush.

   I'm even considered popular and nothing bad has happened yet, except sometimes they ignore me I guess. But everything is good. I guess.

    Then my mom calls me from upstairs and tells me to hurry up or I'll be late. I rush my outfit even though it is the same one everyday I still admire it. Yet I didn't know what to do with that blue bow.

   Ash had given it to me since he won a competition and I was the first person he thought of since he didn't want it. I put it on my counter and leave to school.

During Class

    I move seats to sit at my friends table during Math since the math teacher doesn't really care. When I get there Misty starts to getting annoyed by me and basically tells me to go away because it was too crowded.

I admit it hurt but something hurt even more. Everyone saw what she was doing but didn't say anything even  Ash.

   What great friends I have.

  I then look back at the table to see Miette now sitting there and they are laughing now. Misty doesn't seem bothered at all. No one does.

    But it doesn't seem crowded to me I thought.

At Lunch

They apologized and said it was because they didn't want to get me in trouble. I didn't entirely believe them but ignored it because I was afraid to be lonely.

When you sit down the girls surround you while Ash and the boys still at a different table. I wonder what could be happening.

That is when they start kept nagging me about who I liked. I finally told them since I thought I could trust them. Thought. I told them it was Ash.

Then they all got up and told him. Ash had a shocked expression on his face and I also saw Dawn in the corner looking guilty. But everyone else was just entertained.

I ran out in tears not being able to process what had happened right now.

I left school early to go home, never wanting to show my face at school again. I was too ashamed.

   That's when I heard a beeping sound on my phone. It was from Instagram. More importantly from Miette and Misty.

 I opened up their message to see Miette kissing Ash...They also had sent me messages very lets just say rude messages...

   I grabbed a knife ready to end it all...Why not everything in my life was already taken from me...

   But before I could do it my mom came into the room...In horror to see me like this she forced me to put it away and told me that she loved me. I told her everything and showed her the messages.

  She blocked themfor me and helped me, I really did feel better...But still

That night I cried my self to sleep.

   And I guess my mom felt terrible for me after hearing my story so she agreed to let me go and live with my aunt for a year at a different school for a change to help me feel better.

    I was very happy about that because it was like I got a new chance to be who I really am and show it.

  Before I went to sleep I cut my hair into a pixie style knowing today had impacted my life greatly.

   This betrayal had changed myself into the real me I was too afraid to be.

  I was betrayed and not yet feeling great. But I was fine for now. As long as I was away from them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

     Hey guys, hope you like the new chapter!!!

            Thanks for the support <3