Chapter 3

Serena's POV

     Serena  decided. She was  gonna tell Dawn who she was. Who she really was..

  I get to school and the first person Serena saw was  Ash. He looks at her  suspicously then walks away. Serena felt intimidated but shrugged it off.

  She looked for Dawn and spotted her reading in the cafeteria. She had no idea Ash was listening to what she was gonna say or that he was even looking at her.

 " Dawn, I need to tell you something...It's about your friend Serena"

   She immediately closed her book to look up at her . Serena dragged her away not noticing a certain boy was following.

  She pulled her to a corner and looked her in the eyes.

   "I am Serena"

  Her eyes immediately widen as realization striked her. Ash heard this and walked away while he had the chance, he knew he was right...He knew when Serena had entered the room.

  Dawn had immediately pulled Serena into a hug missing her old friend. Serena hugged back smiling.

  Dawn was also fangirling about how her friend was practically a celebrity.They walked to class together.

  When they walked in everyone's eyes were on Serena, including Ash's. The teacher immediately told them to get in their groups for the project when Serena realized something.

  Paul was absent.It was only her and Ash. Ash called her over using the name Victoria but noticed he had a mischevious glint in his eyes. Also he looked genuinely happy for some reason....

  They discussed the project and Serena reluctantly decided to go to Ash's house to finish it since they were so close to being done. 

   Ash had also used the project as an excuse to spend more time with her. Since he knew it was actually Serena. He had a plan to win her heart. Ever since she had left he was miserable..

  Although Serena had no idea that he knew anything, she was just glad he didn't seem as cold to her anymore.

  Class ended. But the teacher announced that they had to make Valentine's for Valentine's day which was in two days. That was bad news for Serena. Considering all her "fans". She wanted to give out only one valentine anonomysly, to Ash. 

  But what she didn't yet know is that Ash was going to get some "competition"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey guys, I am probably gonna upload the next chapter tomorrow. Thanks for the support!!! <3