The Dream

"But why do you have to go Felix?" asks Alix. the group just kept walking in the park until they got the top of a hill. Felix just sighed and put a hand on his forehead. "Because my parents think i will do better there."

Felix lied...

Felix only lies if he really truly wants someone to leave him alone. Alix and Kim bought it. But Nino and Nathaniel looked doubtful.

"If your parents think your going to do well somewhere else its because they truly mean it"... stated Marinette.

Nino and Nathaniel left it alone after that. Though the two were hoping for another argument between the two. the arguments could go on for hours, even days. the other four think that the arguments are better than watching TV.

Marinette knows when someone is lying, and she could tell straight off the bat that he was leaving for a different reason.

She could see it in his eyes.

He was scared...

He wasn't afraid to going to some boarding school in London...

He was scared for someone...

He was scared for Marinette...

But he was not going to tell her that.

"c'mon guys, its Felix's last day here before he has to leave, so let's make the most of it." Nino stands up with a big grin.

Everyone but Felix and Marinette  smile. The two of them knew exactly what the others were thinking and smirked evilly. They stand up with the rest of them and they head for Felix's house (mansion). The rest of the day was spent playing pranks like having a tiger in the Bourgeois' pool in the penthouse.

Completely trapping Chloe in her bedroom because they superglued everything. basically they did everything possible to annoy Chloe.

of course though, they had to leave a signature of some kind. so they left a symbol that Nathaniel drew. the symbol was a mix of different things. The group each had a a different color they favored.

so, Nathaniel drew a giant butterfly. the butterfly had certain colors on it that represented them. Felix was the black of the butterfly, Marinette was the red, Kim the purple, Alix the light blue, Nino the green, and nathaniel gave himself orange.

The butterfly had intricate and abstract designs in-between the colors. giving it the look of a stained glass image. because of its design, they decided to actually make it a glass figurine. every time they pranked someone there would be a glass figurine left for the one pranked.

To the group it was a win-win. they got to prank, and the pranked gets a beautiful figurine each time pranked. Felix decided, because he was leaving for a few years, that his house belonged to the group. literally the only people living in the house was occasionally the group, but mostly by him and the servants.

His parents aren't selling the house because they figured he would want to come back eventually. the five were so surprised by this that they agreed to meet up at least twice a week.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Felix knew he would have to explain to Marinette the real reason. Marinette was the only one who could read him like an open book.

'This is why i think she will be the perfect wielder of the ladybug miraculous.' he mused. He knows she's not ready yet.

'maybe in a year or two.' He continues on his way until he is on a familiar terrace. Marinette was already there, waiting for him to explain.

So he told her...

Hawkmoth was getting dangerously close to finding out his identity. He doesn't want to lose anyone to hawkmoth. (because of the lack of the ladybug miraculous akumas cant be purified so let's just pretend that hawkmoth works with other evil miraculous users and that chat secretly fought them and got them all back but when he to the miraculous back from hawkmoth it disappeared and since he almost found his identity last time he is leaving.)

He told her about master Fu, and how he retrieved the missing miraculouses. about Naroo being missing. How hawkmoth figured out who he was before losing his memory. He doesn't want that to happen again.

"I know something is going to happen soon. I just have this feeling, that the next person to be Hawkmoth will be the one to release the Akumas." She knew that even after the story that he was holding something back, but didn't push.

she didn't need to know that she is supposed to be ladybug,

the nathaniel is going to be fire fox,

that alix will have the peacock miraculous,

that kim is supposed to be the true wielder of the moth miraculous,

or that nino will replace Fu as the miraculous protector.

Its best that she doesn't know for now.

she also didn't need to know that chloe might...MIGHT be the bee miraculous holder.

she'll figure it out eventually.

she just hugged him. they just stayed there like that for a while. just enjoying eachother's company. "Mari..." "Yea Felix?" "I want you to be in charge of the group." technically she already was, but Felix wants it to be official. she just smiles and accepts. They say their goodbyes and Felix heads home. 'Don't worry Mari...I'll be back soon'

And with that Felix left for London....