Whaaaaaat???

"Good morning class! I would like for you all to welcome an old classmate. I'm sure you all remember him." Now, the five were not expecting THIS when they came to school today. They were hoping for a somewhat-normal-akuma-free day. Now all except Alya and Adrien were worried and the two could see it. Seeing as the two were new they could see why they were confused. But they were probably extremely concerned-correction, more than extremely concerned when the others started to hide under their desks. Nino Pulled Adrien down and Motions for Alya to do the same. "So why is everyone hiding behind the desks?" Adrien asked curiously. "You'll see when Marinette gets here. Man she can yell, don't ask how I know these things. It would be too difficult. To explain." From what they could here behind the desks, the guy had walked in and was waiting patiently. A few minutes later was when the chaos began. Marinette has just walked through the door and then just-silence. No one said anything.  Adrien, wanting to se what was happening, poked his head out from under the desk. He saw that the guy and Marinette were just staring at each other. Until.... *intake of breath* "WHAT THE HECK FELIX YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE COMING BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME!!! I AM GOING TO TORTURE YOU WITH WORDS AND TAUNT YOU WHENEVER WE HANG OUT AND HAVE YOUR MAIDS-" it went on for a while apparently she was very angry with this guy, who's name Adrien learned was Felix. They eventually went outside and probably left school grounds to work out whatever it was. Nino apparently had popcorn with him- no one but him knew where it came from and went to follow them. Afterwards everyone else was back in their seats and class continued as normal. Adrien and Alya were once again wondering what was going on but nobody was talking about it to them when they asked. Even Chloe! Who they thought for sure would jump at the chance to tell them didn't say a word. By the end of the day, they both decided that they would figure it out on their own, even if it meant spying...

Hey guys so this might be the last thing I do for this story for a while because I have other stories that I really want to work on so I can have enough to post them, and also because I need to do summer reading and I'm learning how to drive. So here's hopes to getting my permit! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part! Laterz... don't know why I said that but then again I haven't been getting much sleep lately and my sleep schedule is off so maybe that's why...I should probably stop writing down my thought but whatevs I got to go and try to actually get some sleep instead of being a zombie now. Bye!🙃😛👋