Chapter 2

"Hello?" I said. "Amethyst Beracha?" a woman said from the other end with a strong french accent "Speaking, who is this?" I asked. " Battle Ground High School. My name is Sarahfina Dowardo the secretary." I slapped my forehead and said " Oh right, I am so sorry that I am late! I can be there in 5 minutes if that's Ok?" I heard a high pitched something I don't know what it was " Oh no need there's no school today because of the snow storm so if it clears up we will see you tomorrow." I said as she hung up " Oh ok bye." Then I got a text from some 504-384-7682 number it said "Amethyst, I am Sapphire your twin I am coming over in 10 min. Please be dressed for a going out breakfast I know I am quite bossy let me try again.Hello Amethyst I am Sapphire your twin sister If it is ok with you I will be over in 10 minutes to take you out to lunch." I gasped I didn't really think I had a twin but here was the text so I replied "Yes of course see you in 10:)." I rushed upstairs and put on gold dress that Antoinette had left behind and her gold heels I quickly curled my hair as I reached for the microphone and tablet cam. We installed it so in case someone came over and we were upstairs we could open it. When I looked at the tablet I saw a redhead that looked just like me standing there. So I said over the microphone "It's open and I'm upstairs I will be down in a minute."She looked straight at the invisible camera and she said "Ok I will wait just inside the front door please be quick we are going to IHOP." I had just finished my hair and was just putting on mascara. I went down stairs and went to the front door. Sapphire stood there looking at pictures of Antoinette and me a sad look on her face and I said "Hello Sapphire?" when she turned she did a unexpected thing she hugged me I surprised myself by hugging her back and my mouth moved of it's own accord and the words "I missed you" came from my lips she started crying. I stepped back thinking it was my fault that I had made her cry. She wiped her tears away and said "What do you know?" "Next to nothing all I know is that you're my twin sister and we are not normal somehow and that's all I know." I replied she sighed and said "Come on let's go to IHOP." I followed her outside when I saw her vehicle my mouth dropped it was a pretty sapphire blue Lexis it made my amethyst purple Ford truck look like crap. I felt embarrassed when she saw where I was looking she said "Don't be embarrassed some people don't have a lot of money." we got into her Lexis and about 10 minutes later we were going into IHOP and got a table for 2. We both ordered Red Velvet cake pancakes with blueberry syrup and when the orders came back they had surprised us with Oreo milkshakes because they said we were the most kind people they had come in all day. Then our waitress asked us why we got the same thing we said "What?" she said " Yeah. you both got Red Velvet cake with blueberry syrup, 1 over easy egg, 2 sausage links, 2 pieces of toast with butter."We laughed and said at the same time "We're twins."