Chapter 6

When we got to the Battle Ground High School I ducked low in the seat let me give you the scene a large purple and blue limo pulling into a high school. A VERY unpopular girl ducked low in the seat and another limo pulling in behind mind but just sleek and black. Sapphire sat next to the window and said "Who's that? In the other limo." I groaned and said quietly "My arch nemesis Melissa Helwood. The mayor's daughter she's full of herself and rich and believe it or not we USED to be friends." She laughed softly "Well why don't you introduce us it would FUN." I sighed "If you want to." She nodded and said with her eyes laughing "I think it's a great idea." So when the limousine stopped I got out when the butler opened the door whispered "Thank you" and just as I expected there were people around the limo trying to see in. As Sapphire stepped out I heard an "OH" murmur through the crowd as they saw us together then I heard a "Amethyst!" I turned and saw my favorite 3 friends in the whole world Sophia,Destiny,and Hope.

I signaled them over and introduced them to my sister."Sapphire these are my friends Destiny,Hope,and Sophia. Girls this is my twin sister Sapphire." they were frozen in shock except for 1. Hope. Did she know my sister? Sapphire just sat there and stared at Hope. There was a silence for a minute as they stared at each other. She blinked and then said "Nice to meet you. Now where is this girl who thinks she can bully my sister?" They pointed to the other limo where a crowd of BOYS was standing (Typical! All the boys had a crush on her) my sister walked over. Melissa got out and saw her and sneered "Hello Amethyst. How is your lame, lousy, loser life?" Everyone started laughing as Sapphire said "quite well seeing as I am not one a loser and two Amethyst." Then I walked over and said "Hello Melissa I believe you HAVEN'T met my twin sister Sapphire." Melissa freaked shouting "WHAT?!!!! YOU DO NOT HAVE A TWIN.I knew you since-since we were 5! And-" I interrupted her by saying "And my SISTER has known me since I was born and already SHE hasn't USED me to get popular,and she hasn't turned her back on me Like SOMEONE I know." Sapphire just watched and then piped up "And I never will. And seeing as I will be switching from Prairie High School to here see to it that you do not bully my sister anymore. Have a nice day." then we walked away as we left. She whispered "you used to be friends with THAT?"

I said " Believe it or not yes. It was the worst mistake and the last I will ever make with friends I have ever made." We went to the office and filed the papers needed to switch my sister to and f.rom schools for the last few months. Sapphire made sure we had all the same classes,at the same time. As we walked to class I stopped at our locker (we now share a locker) I asked "How do you know Hope?" she hesitated and said "Hope is a vampire. our cousin Hope went missing about five years ago. And I believe that is our cousin, and a vampire a were-cat vampire." I gasped "But I have known Hope for 4 1/2 years!" Sapphires eyes went wide "Then we had better have a talk with her hadn't we?" I nodded she glanced around make an appointment for after school we'll take her home with us not the castle your childhood home." I nodded and we went to class.

---- Hey Guys the media is just a good song i like. Comment plz tell me what you think.