Chapter 3

When we left we went to what I thought was a forest park near Chelatchie Prairie. We walked to a bench but she kept walking into the woods after what felt like forever we came to a clearing and she spun around to face me. Then she made a meow/ scream. I shivered and people started emerging from the sides of the clearing.

I spun around and Sapphire grabbed my shoulders and spun me back around and said "What do you know?" I looked around and said "N-Nothing !"I was scared. Everyone around us looked at each other then Sapphire said "Let her into the hidden village spell Kurt." The man apparently named Kurt muttered " Adioso Adariasema" seconds later I was surrounded with a village a castle was barely visible through the trees and I saw thousands of people walking around me that I had not seen before my jaw dropped and then my 'sister' said " OK. We are going to the castle where we hope for you to remember your life before you lost your memory" I am scared I'm not going to deny it so when we got to the castle an elderly pair came to us they hugged me while I sat there thinking '

as if reading my mind Sapphire said " These are our grandparents Thomas R. Tealfor and Rose L. Tealfor."

I said " I apologize for not remembering you. Honestly I can not remember anything." my grandmother laughed and said " It's okay we understand when the witch sent you all on your different ways she made sure you did not remember so we could watch you have a life without us I must admit it was painful. We made through now you are home." She looked sad. I was suddenly was confused then my sister said "I will explain when you have slept." I nodded for I was tired and I looked down at my phone and when I saw it was 10 p.m. I said "How is this possible ?" Sapphire replied " We have been talking a long time." Then a young woman came and took my arm and led me to a door 3 stories up into the 18 story castle. When we entered the room I gasped it was ... I am not sure what to call it it was amazing no beautiful no no words can describe the room. A gold and dark blue 4 poster bed with drapes over the king sized bed. The servant said "Anything in this room is yours to use I will bring you breakfast when you ring that bell in the morning -" I interrupted her " Sorry to interrupt but I have school at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow so wake me up at 8 right?" She looked confused then it registered she said "In that case I shall wake you at 8 a.m see you in the morning what do you want to drink and for dinner before I go?" I thought about that for a minute "Can I have a bowl of Spaghetti with 3 cheese sauce and rotini noodles? And a strawberry milkshake?" she looked surprised again and said "Is that all?" I nodded my head then she left the room.

After she left I went to the beautiful closet and opened it my jaw dropped for the second time today it was filled with beautiful dresses and skirts shirts high-heels and night gowns and slippers when the servant entered the room I turned around and she set down the

meal on the table in the room as she turned to leave I said " Wait please don't leave!" she turned and I saw it was not the woman that was there before. She was younger and much more beautiful she said "Yes miss?" I was shocked I stuttered "W-well will you stay and talk to me?" Then she did something unexpected before I could stop her she charged with a knife I screamed then large cats burst in the moment the scream tore itself from my lips and she snarled in my ear with the knife pressed to my throat "this isn't over I will get you."

then she swished her cloak and disappeared my sister appeared at my door I cringed away from her for she looked a bit like the woman. Then I relaxed because Sapphire didn't have that evil look like that woman I looked at her and stuttered "W-who w-was s-she????" My sister looked at me and said "what happened who was it?" when she said this she looked at the Head Guard he said gruffly "It was Her." Sapphire froze and looked at me and said "What did she look like?"I said "She looked like us but older by a year or two and had a evil look to her and and an-" I faded out my sister was pale completely white I asked "Are you alright? I think I remember something." her head snapped up and instead of asking what she said "Well, if you still remember it in the morning before school you can tell me. Good night a servant can warm your spaghetti if you want."

I shook my head and said "Sort of lost my appetite." Sapphire laughed and looked at me and said "Since we are twins I know it's no use to try and change your mind so Good Night. If anything happens just yell and I will come running. Don't leave your room at night." I nodded and she left the room I grabbed a nightgown from the closet and put it on I twirled in the beautiful dark blue silk. I crawled into bed and fell asleep at once.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was laughing I looked around and could not see anyone so I let the dream go on I was running around in a dark blue and gold dress. I saw a flash of flaming red hair just like mine I ran after the red and tackled her when I saw it was not Sapphire but a much younger version of the woman that had tried to kill me I giggled and said ' Got you Saraphine.' and then she tickled me all over until I squealed and she said 'Have you now?' and I squealed 'Let go of me sissy!' Then my identical came around the corner I saw her and cried 'Help me my twin!' she giggled and ran over and tackled Saraphine I tackled both of them then I realized where I recognized her from it shocked me so much I woke up-

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I shot awake and was panting sweat dripped from the top of my head. I stumbled to the dresser with a mirror on the top with Kleenex tissue as I grabbed a tissue I screamed in shock my face was covered in fur my ears were on the top of my head I looked down and found my hands were claws and paws. A arching pain in my back made me bend I was screaming the whole while but it did not sound like me,"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-mmmeeeeeemo wwwwwwwwwww." Meow? I was shrinking my twin burst into the room with guards that were cats Sapphire signaled to them as they crept out of the room I was crawling toward her when my sister was bent until we were both crouched she bent down and rubbed my back and said "It's okay." and when it seemed it would never end it stopped I looked at my watch and it was now 2 AM! I wobbled over to the mirror and gasped and then screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did you do to me!" My sister was pacing she was mumbling " It should not have happened tonight not so soon." then she spun around and asked the oddest question "what did you dream ?" I looked at her like she was crazy she repeated the question but was raising her voice I quickly recounted what I saw. She smiled but when I asked her about Seraphine she paled and said "We'll talk tomorrow good night." I sighed. And crawled into bed. As I lie there I wondered who Seraphine was.