Chapter 5

When I woke up it was because of the woman from last night who got my food before I was attacked I asked her" What is your name?" She looked wary and hesitated before saying "Arifony Rose Natalie Von Anisha. My friends and family and your family just call me Arya."I just gaped she laughed and i asked "How old are you?"She smiled and said "I look like I am 25 but I am really 20." I gaped again she just laughed. She suddenly remembered something "Shouldn't you be getting ready for school? I sighed and said "Yeah." She then asked "What do you want to wear today? Those dresses and skirts and everything in this room is yours and yours alone." I gasped and looked around and then whispered "All of it?" she nodded. I walked into the closet and oh yeah was I impressed Melissa Helwood would be jealous/MAD with me wearing these clothes. Melissa Helwood was my archenemy/Mayor Waldo's little rich daddy's girl. We USED to be best friends but we grew up she got popular I stayed unpopular and we split and that was it. Then I saw it the perfect dress it was GORGEOUS I mean it was beautiful like my room it had dark blue and gold The dress went to the knees and had a gold silk sash with gold and dark blue heels to go with it. I put it on. It fit perfectly I went out Arya was making my bed she glanced up and grinned and said "You look beautiful.". I blushed. Then she said "Ok seeing as you officially live here we sent someone to live in your house so no one will suspect anything is going on you will be picked up from school." Just then a horn honked and she looked at the window and said "There's your ride look for the same car after school. Luckily you graduate out of school in 2 months so yeah see you when you get back." Before I could say 'Bye' The car honked again and I ran.

--Hey guys sry its such a short chapter but plz comment what you think