Chapter 2.1: Hyung

Guys, If I held a giveaway of TXT FOE/FREEZE unsealed album. Would you join? No PC or OS inclu, I already sold them hehez.  Only filos can join, I don't know how to send a package outside of the country, mga bh3.

Hyung

     It has been at least two weeks since their last disagreement and everything has been going well. With their everyday routine, nothing made Kaiden happier. 

"Aw, you're so cute." Bonhwa cooed as he wipe the side of Kaiden's mouth when the cake's icing stained it.

"Thanks, Hyung." Kaiden smiled and opened his mouth as Bonhwa continued to spoon-feed him.

The students had been already used to how the two-act. So when they had their lunch in the cafeteria, it's practically normal for them to witness it.

It was like a silent agreement to ignore what they do and let them. At first, they think sometimes it's too much, but as time pass they began thinking it was actually cute,

"After school, Hyung got you a surprise," Bonhwa announced on their way to Kaiden's classroom.

"A surprise? I love surprises!" Kaiden said enthusiastically.

"Of course, you do. Go enter your room and study well."

"Yes, sir!" Kaiden gave Bonhwa a salute and entered the room as Bonhwa keep watching him and only left once Kaiden had taken his seat.

Unfortunately, Kaiden didn't do well that afternoon in class. The poor boy just kept staring at the clock and act as if he just blocked the world from disturbing him.

He had also been scolded a few times but it didn't affect his mood. He just got more excited as it was time soon for them to go home.

Kaiden only receives the best of the best surprises from Bonhwa. From his latest model phone to the most expensive one he got for him.

He still doesn't know why Bonhwa got him a Chinese Ancient Hair Clip. After all, between the two of them, Bonhwa has longer hair. He just didn't have the money to have his hair cut at a salon as it was too expensive.

With his family's situation, Kaiden can't save money as his parents stop giving him allowance two years ago after they found out that Bonhwa always took him to eat with him and receives free food. So Kaiden has been broke for two years, resulting in him not saving money to give Bonhwa something.

It's also been two years since he had his hair cut, it wasn't that long, it's just below his ear. But then, he has curly hair. Maybe if he straighten them, it would reach his chin.

As the bell rings when Kaiden looks outside. Bonhwa is already outside waiting for him.

"Hyung, I learned a lot of things today!" Kaiden excitedly greets him.

Bonhwa who can't be more familiar with Kaiden smiled in amusement. 

"Oh really? Can I see how well you did in your activities today?" Bonhwa teased him. Kaiden's face quickly redden. 

"Hyung, no! What's your surprise anyway?"

"You'll see."

After a 20 minute drive, they finally reached the area Bonhwa's family lived.  Kaiden can't help but be amazed by the houses they pass by, it's obvious that only rich people can acquire a home here. 

And finally, they arrived at Bonhwa's home. It's one of the largest houses here. It's a three-story house, with a spacious parking lot for Bonhwa's collection of cars.