Mi Princesa

As Alec and Calista walk around the perimeter of the City of Bones a uneasy tension fell between the two. Alec kept looking over at the girl wondering why she called her brother, and which brother she called. 

He knew for a fact that Caleb already knew about Clary, because he was already at the institute. Daxton and Davis couldn't care less, they were known for having relations with mundanes. So that leaves James and Marcus. 

Calista could see the thoughts twirling around in Alec's head, so she stops. The Lightwood takes a few more steps before realising that she was no longer in stride with him. He stops and turns around to face the tall brunette.

"If you have something you wanna ask me Alec, just ask it, because the strange tension is going to drive me to drink half my weight. So spit it out, whatever it is you wanna say." Calista demands and Alec stares at her with wide eyes, shocked at her sudden snap comment. He quickly composes himself and walks back to the girl and stares her down.

"Who were you talking to in the car and why did you dex us." He asks, harshly. Calista widens her eyes slightly at his sudden Alpha tone. Normally she could lie her way out of anything, but with Alec, his voice was like a truth serum, she couldn't lie to him.

"James, I told him about Clary. He's coming to New York in two days, our parents shortly after. They will handle her from there, if she refused they will de-rune her and she will forever be a mundane." She says, almost as if she was compelled to, as soon as her and Alec break eye contact the two snap back into reality.

"What just happened?" Alec asks and Calista shrugs and lets out a loud sigh, running her hand through her hair.

"I don't know, let's just get back to Izzy and the dumb mundane." She growls, she knew exactly what happened between her and Alec.

The couple walks back to where Izzy was standing with Simon, Alec leans up against one of the pillars and pulls Calista to him, pressing their chests together. He snakes his hand on the back of her neck and pulls her up to him, connecting their lips. 

The Honorlaw wastes no time deepening the kiss, not caring that Izzy and Simon are getting a front row seat to their hot and heavy spit swapping session. Their tongues exploring each others mouths, tangling together with passion and lust.

Izzy looks over at her brother and best friend deep in the throws of passion and looks over to Simon who not only is pacing back and forth, but looks very unsettled and very uncomfortable. 

"Do they...is that...do they normally just eat each others face whenever and wherever?" Simon asks, pointing to the couple that are still intertwined with each other.

"It's fairly new, but yes." She prides and then clears her throat loudly, causing the couple to break their kiss, while still tightly holding each other.

"What Isabelle." Alec sneered, annoyed at his younger sister who caused an end to his make out session with the Honorlaw.

"You two were making Simon uncomfortable, and as a matter of fact, me. So stop." She scolds and the two roll their eyes before looking at the pacing mundane.

"So, is cracking someone's mind open supposed to take this long?" Simon asks, stopping and pointing at Alec. "Maybe we, or... you should go check?"

"Jace has it covered." Izzy jumps in and chuckles. "Take my word for it. The Silent Brothers are quite unpleasant."

"That's not helping. Not at all. What if Clary can't handle the Brothers?" The mundane spits out at a mile a minute, stammering over his words. "What does that..."

"It literally never stops talking." Alec interrupts, shutting Simon up for a millisecond before scoffing at him. Calista sends him an evil glare.

"He has a point you never shut up." She smirks and Simon turns to the female Lightwood.