Game Play

Alec, Izzy and Jace all walk towards Calista's office, all arguing over Lydia and Melorin. Jace swings open the heavy to find Calista sitting at her desk working on the seating chart for her wedding. Her head shoots up to see the three fighting in her doorway.

"This is insane." Izzy shouts and Calista clears her throat, gaining the attention of the three.

"Is there any reason why the three of you are in my office?" She asks and Jace turns to her

"We have to put a stop to this." He says and Calista raises an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, well, enjoy Portaling back to Idris with Mom and Dad." Alec smirked and Izzy turns to her friend.

"Meliorn is here because of me." She says sadly and Calista comforts her friend before showing her the seating chart.

"So I was think if I set the Parkwalls here I can set the Stonehavens here..." Calista says and Izzy nods in approval. 

"Alec's right. There's nothing we can do to stop this interrogation." Jace says, snapping the two girls back into the conversation and Calista glares at him.

"You're on Alec's side now?" She hisses and Alec glares at her.

"We swore to protect each other, of course he's on my side. Just like you and Kian" He retorts, the other one's name tasting sour on his tongue.

"You leave Kian out of this, you asshole." Calista growls and Jace pulls the two apart.

"I'm not picking sides. Jace Wayland is Switzerland." Jace says, standing between the two. "We have got to find Valentine." Calista sighs loudly and she turns to her friend. 

"Let's let this play out, Izzy. Meliorn might have some important information." She says and grabs Izzy's arm in reassurance. Izzy nods as she walks out of the office, Calista turns to grab her coat off of the coat rack and pulls it on. 

"I'd love to stay boys, but I have a wedding to plan." She smiles and leaves them standing in her office. She walks to her room to find Kian getting ready for the day. She walks up behind him and kisses his shoulder. He turns around and wraps his arms around his fiancee.

"Hey baby, you ready to go?" He asks and Calista hums in response. The two walk hand in hand towards the ops center when Jace comes running up to them.

"You guys need to come with me." He breathes out, pulling Calista behind him as he runs towards Clary's room, to find Alec leading a search through the room.

"Alec, call this off now." She demands and fear slides through Alec's veins. He turns around to see the angry Honorlaw charging him, Kian and Jace in her tow.

"I guess Clary's bedroom is in part of Switzerland?" He snaps, looking over at Jace, who gives the Lightwood and evil glare. "We can't call it off. We have to find the Mortal Cup." Alec continues and faces the girl.

"It's all clear." A random guy says and Calista eyes the room, and everyone in it.

"Good now everyone get the fuck out before I send you all to the City of Bones." She sneers and everyone leaves the room quickly.  

"Of course it is." Alec mutters and he looks at one of the people leaving the room "It's not here. Let's keep looking." 

"What is going on with you?" Jace snaps at his parabatai.

"Look, Jace, we have to turn over the Cup." Alec tries to explain

"Alec, she's risked everything to find it." Jace starts

"And we've risked everything for her. Either she gives the Cup to Lydia, or I'll do it myself." Alec looks at the hurt expression on Jace's face.

"I'll bring her back. But, please, let Clary be the one to give the Cup to the Clave. We owe her that much." Jace caves and Alec smirked at the small victory.