All The Honorlaws

As all the shadowhunters walk back into the institute and into the Ops Center they are all meet by the rest of the Honorlaw siblings. Calista's posture quickly stiffens, she stands up straighter and squares off her shoulders. 

Clary looks at the five boys in front of her wondering what is in their DNA that makes them all so stunning, she looks over at Calista who has her hands locked behind her back. The Honorlaw walks over to her brothers before breaking her cold posture and hugging the four she hasn't seen.

"Ok Calista, where is this Clary Fairchild." James asks his sister, snapping all the siblings back to their cold default setting. Calista turns around and leads the eldest Honorlaw to the redhead that is causing all the problems, their other siblings following them.

As the family walks towards the four shadowhunters, Alec, Izzy and Jace all stare at them in admiration and slight fear while Clary looks at them with just fear.

"Clary, these are my brothers. James, Marcus, Daxton and Davis. Brothers this is Clary Fray, the girl that is causing all the problems." Calista explains and James crosses his arms, looking the girl up and down.

"What is going on?" Davis asks, totally confused on why they were even in New York in the first place, they were only suppose to come when Calista got married.

"Clary wanted to get her memories back so Jace so heroically suggested the City of Bones, so we went, found out Valentine is Clary's father, Clary's mundane friend got kidnaped by Raphael and the vampires and want the Mortal Cup in exchange for the dumbass mundane. Who by the way has been welcomed into the institute." Calista says and Marcus', Davis', and Daxton's jaw drop, Jace glares at the girl, he moves to get in her face but Daxton freezes his feet to the ground.

Clary stares at Daxton in shock, Marcus rolls his eyes and and sends flames out of his hand to melt the ice around the Wayland's feet. Davis, being Davis wanted to use his dex as well goes to  put out Marcus' flames with a splash of water, but decided to just drench Marcus instead.

"ENOUGH" James bellowed, shaking the entire institute. "Stop with the dexes, Daxton I told you to stop freezing people to the floor, Marcus stop shooting fire out of your hand like that, you are a shadowhunter not a dragon, Davis I don't know why you thought it would be necessary for you to drench Marcus..." The oldest Honorlaw scolds his younger siblings. Calista snaps her fingers, causing James to go mute.

"Thank you." Everyone praises 

"I still don't understand. How can Shadowhunters be better than... than what you people call mundanes?" Clary whines 

"Because we protect humans." Izzy says. Calista turns to look at Alec, knowing exactly where this conversation was going.

"You're right. Humans. You protect humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great job, guys. You rock." Clary continues, earning an eye roll from all the Honorlaws.

"There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." Alec retorts causing Clary to scoff

"Sometimes common sense, isn't so common." Calista qipps and Jace smirks at the girl.

"Calista, Alec, not now." Jace says, not wanting to deal with their comments, Clary looks over Calista's should to see that her brothers have dispersed and were now doing other things around the institute. 

"Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the Cup, and they think you have it." Calista explains and Clary gives her a weird look.

"But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that? What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, "Oh, by the way, there's this magic cup, I hid on, like, the planet Bongo, but don't tell anyone."" She says in one breath, running her hand through her hair. "What am I supposed to do now?"