Part 1

FIRST STORY I EVER WROTE. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME. I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING STORIES, BUT I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Khalia Meyers. I was the age of 18,  light skinned, short, with long black hair that reach down to the center of my back. perky small breasts, thick, and yummy. don't get me wrong I'm far from perfect. I lived with my Grandma, my mama and daddy moved to L.A. I didn't want to join them. I wanted to be where I'm from which is New Orleans.

Anyway...

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I read red numbers It was 6;00 AM. The first thing that crossed my mind was Darnell. I was wondering why he didn't text me back last night. shrug. maybe he got distracted.  I got up so I could attend class I had to be there at 7:00 as always.

I went and did my hygiene routine. I put on my red and white Nike jacket, My light blue jeans with rips in them' and My red slides with Diamonds on top of them. I flat ironed my long hair and put it in a high top ponytail with my hoops on.

Before I knew it time flue by and it was 6:40 I jumped in my charger and rushed off to school. And arrived there just in time. I spotted my best friend London.

"London!" I shouted.

"Bestfriend!" She shouted back.

"What you doing after school today?" I asked

"I gotta go to work today bitch, what you doing?" She asked

"I was going to go with Darnell, but he NEVER texted me back last night" I sighed

"He probably will text you back later on today then, don't worry your self sis" she said

"I'm not, let's go to class."

Me and London both went to class. The day went by so quick and it's finally lunch time. Darnell texted my phone finally.

- Text Messages -

Darnell- I'm sorry I haven't texted you back last night baby. I really am.

Me- It's fine D.. where are you?

Darnell- At the trap right now, whats up?

Me- I'm at lunch, I wanted to leave and come with you.

Darnell- Damn ma, you know how I feel about you trying to skip school for me

Me- I know Darnell, Okay!!

Darnell- Come on then silly ass girl

Me- See you baby

- Convo Ended -

I couldn't stop smiling because I was about to go with my baby. I never thought I could be in love until I met Darnell ass.

I gathered up all of my things and left off to meet up with Darnell at his trap.

I called him and told him I was outside and He came outside walking up to my car.

"Get out the car" He said

"You want me to come inside?" I asked

"Yeah."

I went in the house following behind Darnell. Soon as we got inside all I see is a bunch of niggas, smoking weed, passing hella blunts, and girls naked counting cash sitting on niggas lap. Damn. Darnell took me upstairs to his little mini office where he had money everywhere.  He sat in his personal chair and started texting. I just looked at him and he noticed after like 10 damn minutes.

"Why you looking like that? Come sit on daddy." He said

Sigh...

So you know what I did. I went over there and sat on him. I started moving around trying to tease him and give him a boner at the same time. He smirked and I chuckled.

"D... you really fucking with me?" I asked

"You know that baby girl" He said

I believed him when he told me that. But Grandma says don't believe everything a man tells you.

OH YEAH. Darnell is 21 by the way. 3 years older. SO.

I leaned back placing my tiny hands on his chin touching his beard. I love facial hair on a man It's my weakness. I pecked him and he pecked me back smiling. I loved being with Darnell.

One of Darnell home boys busted thru his office door and Darnell pulled out his gun, clutching on it and I quickly jumped off his lap.

"Nigga It's just me!"

"Kel man you can't be doing that shit you almost got yo ass shot" He said

"Relax man" He replied with laughter

"You had my baby girl scared"

"I apologize, What's your name?" He asked

"Khalia.." I said

"Nice to meet you, I didn't mean to scare you lil mama"

"Anyway, Look me and my shawty finna get up outta here I got shit to handle, so stay alert and take over the trap tonight." He said

Darnell and Kel dapped each other up and then Me and Darnell left to go to his house.

We got to his house and walked inside.

"Wow. This is nice" I said in shock

"Is it?" he asked

"It is" I replied

"What you wanna do?" He asked

"I wanna do whatever you wanna do, baby"

"Oh really.."

He grab my hands taking me upstairs into his bedroom running him a hot shower.

"You staying the night?" He asked

"Yeah I am."

"Get comfortable." He said while walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him

While Darnell do his hygiene thing I just kick my shoes off on the floor along with my pants and jacket leaving me in my bra and underwear laying on the right side of his bed.

Darnell comes out the bathroom with everything off. ohhhh shit, that dick was HUGE. I mean literally. He looked over at me.

"Oh I see you got real comfortable ma"

"Sure did" I said

He come and lay down on the bed. Scooting closer to me, placing his hands on my kitty  thru my underwear. I smirk and bit my lip. I wasn't going to stop him. Note, this is my FIRST TIME sleeping with him and we been dating for 1 month. I been wanting it though. So bad.

He made his way in between my legs, taking my bra and panties off. He then stuck the head of his dick in me. I gasped and grabbed onto his back. He chuckled lightly. "I got you ma"  He said right before he forced his entire dick inside and started slowly stroking me. "Yeee--ssss" I moaned. Then he started picking up his pace while sucking on my titty. "Fuck.. Fuck me." I moaned.

He flipped us over leaving me on top, He placed both of his hands on my waist. Thrusting me hard as ever, I connected with his thrusts and he started grunting. I couldn't do anything but moan loud. He was fucking me perfect. OMG.

Not long before he made me release all over his dick and He released inside of me then pulled out. I just laid on him. We both continued to lay there trying to catch our breath.

We then fell asleep.............

ITS PROBABLY SHORT, BUT LIKE I SAID THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I WROTE. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE. IT WOULD MEAN ALOT, THANK YOU!!