Part 2

I awoke at Darnell house to see 10 missed calls from my Grandma. "Shit" I said. 

I hopped up putting on all of my clothes from yesterday. I woke Darnell up.

"Darnell I gotta go. My Grandma done called me about 30 times last night."

"Alright Bae ima see you later" He said in his sleepy vc 

I walked outside, got inside my car and sped home. I arrived there and walked inside the house to find my grandma sitting in the living room. She was staring at me.

"Where you been?" She asked

"I was out hanging yesterday and got a little distracted"

"With that boy" she assumed, but was right

"Yeah grandma, I love Darnell he's a good guy." I said

"You just be careful. You so young and so beautiful with alot of ahead of you. okay?"

"Okay Grandma, I love you." I said

"I love you" she replied

I went upstairs to my room placing myself on my bed thinking about the way Darnell fucked me so good last night. Then I remember he released inside of me..............

oh god

I'm gonna ignore that though. I wont even think about that part because I know for a fact I won't be pregnant. you don't always get pregnant when a guy cum inside of you.

My phone started ringing and it was London....

"hello?" I said

"Where you at? " She asked

"Just got home girl. I Stayed with Darnell last night and he fucked the life out of me" 

"No shit girl??"

"No shit! I love his ass.." I said

"Now that dick about to have your ass sprung" She said

Darnell started beeping in...

"Girl here he go. Let me call you back." I said 

I hurried up and clicked over.

"Baby?" I said

"This not Darnell, Look Its Kel and I got his phone we at the hospital right now waiting to see what these people say my brother got shot!!" He said

"WTF" I said

"Yeah man"

"IM ON THE FUCKING WAY!!" I YELLED

I Hung up the phone with tears falling from my eyes I could taste the saltiness in my mouth. My baby just got shot and I couldn't fucking believe it. I went out of the speed limit trying to get to the hospital for my baby. I went to the front desk and asked for his name and they gave me the floor number.

Once I got up there, I located a crowd and seen his home boys.

"is my baby okay??" I asked 

"We don't know yet."

"I'm so hurt right now." I said

"Calm down." He said

"I'm trying to." 

"He's gonna pull thru." He said.

 20 Minutes later the Doctor come out from the back and give us information On Darnell. Thank God he's going to be okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost my baby. 

The Doctor finally let everyone go to the back that wants to see him and you know I was first.

Darnell was still sleep. I couldn't see him like this, but I wasn't going any where. I was going to stay here until he woke up.

Next thing you know I go on the bed next to Darnell making sure I was extra careful of him and i stared at him for a little while before i rested my eyes...

VOTE/COMMENT/ 

LET ME KNOW HOW I DID.