Part 5

A month later..

Darnell had finally recovered from his incident meanwhile my sickness just got worse and worse by the days. 

 I woke up with my hair over the place, bra misplaced and all. I was that damn sick. My Grandma who doesn't know that I'm pregnant along with Darnell. London doesn't know either, but I was for sure going to tell her today.

 It's been two months I've been pregnant and no one knew or even noticed. I didn't know how London crazy ass would re act to this. she do too much. Gotta love her though.

I call London..

Me- London?

London- Whats up KHALIA?

Me-Too much! 

London- Like what?

Me- can you come over here?

London- I'm on the way now

Me- See you then!

- Convo Ends - 

While I'm waiting for London to come over, I walk downstairs and fix me a bowl of my favorite cereal fruity Pebbles. 

Then, I hear a knock on the door. I get to the door thinking it's London, But it's Darnell..??

"Darnell?" I said opening up the door

"Baby," He said 

"Come inside baby," I replied 

He walked inside and didn't waste any time. He had started kissing me on my neck, and gripping on my stomach tight and aggressively. 

"Whoa Be careful," I said

"What you mean?" he asked

"You were gripping on my stomach extra tight" I replied

"Why can't I?" He asked

"N-nothing" I said

"If you say so Khalia." he replied

Dammit. I wish he could've just caught on to what I was trying to say instead of me having to soon tell him. 

"What made you come over?" I asked'

"I wanted to see my girl, after all I can't forget what you've done for me," he said

"I love you," I said

"I love you back" He said

"Let's go to my room." I said

I walk upstairs guiding Me and Darnell both to my room. I open my room door leading us inside. 

"This is nice," he said

We both sat on the bed.

"Well you know," I replied

He just laughed and scooted closer to me grabbing me on my thigh. We looked each other and the eyes and I guess you could say we both got the picture. I leaned in placing my lips all over his. They were so Big and Juicy. Oh God. 

Darnell pushed me back onto the bed sliding off my shorts and panties together along with my shirt. Leaving me and just my bra. 

Just then, He snatched my bra off as well. And started sucking on my nipples. I knew this was coming. He love my titties. 

"Shiiit" I let out a soft moan

My pussy started getting wet as a ocean. This feels so good I didn't want him to stop, But I don't even feel good due to carrying his unborn child and he doesn't even know yet.