Part 9

****RECAP**** From a distance I see my gma open the door and Darnell standing right in front of her view. 

Her- May I help you?

Darnell- Yes ma'am, Im the guy your grand daughter is pregnant by

Her- Pregnant????!!! She yells shockingly 

My grandma yelled so loud I heard her from the damn car....

Darnell- Wait she didn't tell you? 

Her- Where the hell is she! she shouts

Darnell points over to the car before he could even walk all the way to the car I got out with my arms folded walking extremely slow.

Me- G-ma....

Her- OH! Don't grandma me. I figured that was the case when your lil boy friend right here got shot and you came home sniffing that damn spaghetti like a DOG! I'm leaving to get fresh air before I pass out. I'm sad you're only 18, I wonder how your parents are going to feel. 

Me- I'm sorry.

Her- You ought to be. I'm leaving! you can go ahead and pack your shit like you wanted before I be back and you MR. Father can help btw you can kiss that car goodbye " she says before leaving off

I can't believe my grandma talk to me like that. I've never heard her go off like this before. I feel bad right now. Meanwhile I feel kind of bad, Darnell went up to my room and my bathroom and packed it spotless. He couldn't wait for this to happen... 

Later on, We get to Darnell's house or should I say ours now? 

Me- Why would you do that?

Darnell- it got you what you wanted didn't it?

Me- Well yeah and you.. But i didn't want this between us. I'm just going to sleep

Darnell-  Aight I'm going out to handle business then 

It's 10:00 at night and Darnell said he was going out to handle business. Cool. So i just slept off the argument between me and my grandma not that I was really arguing. 

Darnells POV

I just left out the house getting ready to go link up with this fine ass bitch named Diamond. She was 26 my cougar bitch. I mean she ain't badder than Khalia but she damn near there. Of course she a red bone cause that's all I'm attracted to with a fat ass and big ass titties. I could taste them titties, I love titties. So I finally get there knocking at her door and she opens it with her lingerie on. OMG.

Diamond- Hey daddy" she says before pulling me in

She ain't giving a nigga no time to get settled

Me- Damn baby

Just when I said that she threw a nigga on the couch hopping on top of me pulling off her lingerie along with my clothes. Damn I love when a bitch take control of me. My dick hard as a rock. I stick my fingers inside her pussy while she moaning to feel how wet she is and oh man she wet asf and I stick my finger in my mouth. Smell and Taste just like water. 

Diamond sticks my dick all the way inside her pussy while she squeezing and tightening her pussy on me. I'm doing nothing but moaning as I have my hands placed on her ass gripping it. She riding me faster and faster and the grip only getting tighter. She moaning all in my ear. At this point I'm sucking them titties while I feel myself getting ready to explode. I warn her that I'm getting ready to nut. 

Me- Da-a-am I'm finna B-uu-ss" I say while grunting

She steady trying to ride a nigga. I was going to let it slide but when I came to my senses I already have a damn baby otw. I instantly push her off of me and let go where my nut ended up on me and the covers.

Diamond- Sorry about that.

Me- It's ffine. I just already got a baby on the way.

Diamond- Sigh *jealous* do you want to stay the night?

Me- Nah you know I can't do that.

Diamond- Wh-

-Interrupt- My phone going off with messages

Text Messages 

Khalia- WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT !!

1 minute after that

Khalia- HELLO!!!!! TF 

0 seconds after that

Khalia- You got me so fucked up. I'm done

- Text Messages End-

Diamond- Must be her

Me- It is. Look I'll see you later 

I'm on the road doing about 200mph to my house. I didn't intend to be out this damn late.

Khalia's POV 

It's 3:30 in the fucking morning and Darnell left out at 10. Where the fuck could he be this damn late? I got a gut feeling he was with a bitch but who knows with him? I sent him about 3 text messages. I am fucking done with his ass. Ugh I know I'm lying, but still ! 

I see head lights flashing out. I peep out the window and its this nigga getting ready to walk in the house while I'm just standing up looking cute waiting to see his reaction and what he got to say for his self. 

Me- Where the fuck was you

Darnell- Chill. I was at the trap you know how that shit go 

Me- No I dont know how anything go. You still haven't even told me why you got shot.

Darnell- Can we discuss this in the morning?

Me- It is morning!

Darnell- I'm talking about the morning morning. " He says before walking pass me with a strong scent. 

Me- Why you smell like sex???

Darnell- What tf are you talking about?

Me- You was out fucking some bitch

Darnell- Man I wasn't doing shit

I snatched his phone out his hand and ran to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. Next thing I know Darnell banging on the door shouting.

Darnell- Khalia!! Open the fucking door!

I continue ignoring him as I go thru his unlocked phone. Spotting the name 'Diamond' thinking to myself who the fuck is this? I open the messages reading:

Diamond- I'm so sorry If I got you in the trouble but the sex was so good tonight. Can we do it again?

My face dropped and I cried so hard....

YESSIRRRRR. WHAT YALL THINK? COMMENT X VOTE !!!