Introduction

A/N: Hey! So this is a completed book. I finished it on Thursday, March 28, 2019, at 4:28 PM. I am currently editing this entire book. So chapters will get longer, I will hopefully go into detail more. And basically, my book will be constantly changing. I don't like reading long author's notes, so I'm guessing you don't either. I won't be making long author's notes except this one part. I wrote this when I was 11!! Okay, so a lot is changing. If you want the book to make sense only read the parts that say *Edited* above them. If you don't, then the book won't make sense. I will tell you all when I finish editing it. But there may still be some mistakes so... yeah. Oh, and after I edit it I will take away the pictures of them and just describe them instead. Please let me know if you see a book like this. I don't want someone to steal my ideas. Umm yeah moving on.

Umm yeah my name is Grace and.. I do like criticism, but don't be RUDE about it. Also here is the um... info... thing... about this book.

Ashlynn Cooper was in love with Alex, but one day she finds him cheating on her. She promises to never forgive him again, but what happens when she comes into town again and sees Alex? Oh and another twist, she's engaged!

Don't forget the other love between all of her friends and family. Find out your favorite couple when you read Starting Over.

Lots of love,

Grace