Chapter 9 - Going Home

•~•5 years later•~•
Ashlynn's P.O.V
Im going back to L.A. today
(A/N: i didnt say it before but that is where the backstory takes place) and i am scared that i will see Alex but that was 5 years ago.. anyway just to catch you up i am engaged to a guy named Caleb Brayer and he is amazing but i still have feelings for Alex at least i think so no I definitely dont. I DONT LIKE ALEX AT ALL! I just feel bad with how we left things.. once i saw him with that girl.. i just left the next night without giving him a chance to explain but i guess he moved on because all his social media he seems fine so i guess that he forgot about me.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Alex's P.O.V
•~• flashback •~•
Waking up not in my bed with Ashlynn scared me but then all of the memories of last night came back and I started crying knowing that Ashlynn left when i saw all her stuff gone and a note.
•~•end of flashback•~•
I cant believe that was 5 years ago i'm still always thinking about her 24/7  and i cant get her out of my head but according to her social media she is coming back to L.A. and i cant wait. Kason and Stephanie finally got together but Kacey took it pretty hard when she found out that they got together 2 days after Kason and Kacey broke up. And no me and Jacqueline never got together I haven't seen her since that night 5 years ago.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Kacey's P.O.V.
Me and Ashlynn are moving back to L.A. today and I'm so excited to see Stella and not excited to see Kason and Stephanie even though we broke up 5 years ago. I just can't believe that me and Ashlynn moved all the way to New York just because we didn't feel comfortable with Alex and Kason, what a mistake. I made this new friend, Hayden and he is amazing and everything but we are JUST FRIENDS. The other day Hayden showed me to all of his friends but the only one that stood out to me was Trey and i got his number and he got mine and we kinda talk it's just uncomfortable i think i like him.. but then that would be weird to talk to Hayden because i think Hayden likes me and i dont want to hurt his feelings but i really want to talk to Trey more and i dont want Trey to think that i dont like him either because i think i like him and if he likes me and i never told him i liked him my whole life could mess up but if i dont my whole life could still mess up. I made my decision i am going to talk to both of them but talk to Trey just a little but more because i like him. I think thats a good idea..
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Stella's P.O.V.
Angel and me are still together but i feel like he is hiding something from me.. Kacey and Ashlynn say it is nothing but when Kacey said that i was there and said the same thing and then they broke up and got with Stephanie but she says that's different. And with Ashlynn she says it is most likely nothing but she has no idea what this feels like because she is engaged. And she talks about Alex like way too much even though she says she is totally over him like shut up about him then. Speaking about Alex he just texted me (aLeX💩 - alex duhh stella🔪 - Stella duh durrr)
aLeX💩 - Hey Angel says he has been trying to get ahold of you and he says it is URGENT!
stella🔪 - tell him i will be over there in like 20 min.
aLeX💩 - ok
•~•end of convo.•~•
Me being me I quickly text Kacey and Ashlynn but i get no response so i get dressed  in a long sleeve crop top that is black and has a white heart on it with a hoodie and the white pully thingy with some high waisted shorts and black boots/heels thing
They look like this:

•~•Me being me I quickly text Kacey and Ashlynn but i get no response so i get dressed  in a long sleeve crop top that is black and has a white heart on it with a hoodie and the white pully thingy with some high waisted shorts and black boots/heel...

And then i left for Angel's house..
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N: sooooo dont hate me for not updating for like longer than EVER because i think the chapters coming up will make up for this..
but here are some pictures of the guysss
Caleb Brayer - 23 years old : ⬇️

 but here are some pictures of the guysssCaleb Brayer - 23 years old : ⬇️

Hayden Keneskra (cuh - nez - kruh) - 21 years old: ⬇️

Anddd Trey Shulatra (sh- laa- truh) - 22 years old: ⬇️

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~But just saying like bruh who wants Ashlynn and Alex together??And who wants Ashlynn and Caleb together??Andd who wants Kacey and Hayden together???Anddd who wants Kacey and Trey together??? Andddd who think Stella and...

But just saying like bruh who wants Ashlynn and Alex together??
And who wants Ashlynn and Caleb together??
Andd who wants Kacey and Hayden together???
Anddd who wants Kacey and Trey together???
Andddd who think Stella and Angel are gonna break up???
Anddddd who thinks they are gonna stay together???
Plzzz vote and comment suggestions and feedback even tho i suck at writing and updating!! But i love all of youuuu!!
Lots of love,
                                             Grace♥️