Chapter 14 - Prom pt.2

Trent's P.O.V
Me a Jessica have our prom dance and she keeps talking about how she wishes i was Jacob Thomas. "If you were Jacob Thomas we would be the star of the show, but it's okay at least you're not Bill Stevenson." I think the only thing she can do is complain. "I mean look at him" she says while staring at him "he's so mmm..." she literally just moaned while I was dancing with her who does that??
Announcer: Ok and now we will have our last dance so you can all dance with the King and Queen!!" As soon as he says that I go and look for Stacey and I see her being pulled down a hallway by Bryan Peterson. So I walk down the hallway. Walking down the hallway I walk into multiple rooms.. with MANY things girls with other girls doing some THINGS... and guys and girls doing some more things... until the last room I walk into I didn't know I wasn't going to walk into another room until it was WAY too late. I walked it the room with a pink door and there are all the popular girls in there including Jessica... I try to leave but they pull me in. Then all the other girls leave besides Jessica and Bethany. Bethany walks over to the door and locks it while Jessica makes me sit on the bed. "Guys what are you doing I've got to find Stacey" I say "Oh she's fine" Bethany says. "Hmm ok so what do you want?" "Well we just want- - - you in here.." "Ok then" Then Jessica pushes Bethany out of the room and locks it while Bethany bangs in the door. Then eventually gives up and walks away. Sorry she's crazy and very annoying. She walks over to me and puts her hand on my shoulder.. then sits on my lap.. I don't even know what I'm supposed to do so I just let her.. She slides her hand down my chest staring at me intensely and I just kinda glare at her. And she puts her hand on my dick .. and gropes it.. at first it feels good then I remember Stacey and I say "Jessica no we can't do this I have to find Stacey and I love Stacey so this can't happen" but I don't move and she keeps groping me. Then she puts her legs around my waist. And stares at me and says "Bethany told you she's fine" And then kisses me and.. I kiss back.. that's when it goes crazy......... and that point I'm done I have no control over myself my head is telling me no but my hands are telling me yes so I listen to my hands. I continue kissing her and then my shirt goes flying and her dress is gone she's exposed.. and that's all I remember...
———————————————————————————
Ok so yes this was short but that's because this was the prom from Trents P.O.V
Anyways... did you like it or no?
Do you think Stacey will find out?
Or if Trent will find out about Stacey?
Will they stay together?
And mainly WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?
Guys it's just a story at first I wasn't going to go even write this part so detailed but I thought I should since there are very few parts like this so your welcome for this even if you don't like this stuff.. I personally don't really honestly care cause it's fiction but yeah people are weird.
Ok well until next time......
Lots of love,
Grace♥️