Chapter 15 ~ The Aftermath

Trent's P.O.V
I wake up in a strange room very confused. I start looking for Stacey. "Where am I," I whisper. "Oh hey your awake," a kinda familiar voice says. When I turn around it's not Stacey, it's Jessica. I am beyond confused and then the memories come flooding back. "Oh my did we?... I say. "Umm yeah.." she says, "don't worry you were great in bed." "That is not what I care about," I say kinda yelling. "Ok ok I'm sorry," she says sadly. "No I'm sorry that was rude...wait no where am I" I say impatiently. "Your at my house," she says. "Why?" I say "Well you know"... She says, "because we had sex..." "Stop saying that," I say, "I love Stacey, NOT YOU!" "Whatever,"she says, "that not what you said last night." "Stop it!" I scream, "Just leave me alone!" "Ok I'm sorry," She says. "Its fine I'm sorry about that," I say. I can't believe I'm being so rude for no reason I need to chill. She gets up and walks over to me. "What?" I ask. "I really just want to kiss you right now," she says. "Oh my gosh," I say in disgust. And I walk out of the door.

____________________________________
Stacey's P.O.V
I wake up in a room that smells like sweat. When I look over and see Bryan I almost fall off the bed, and then I do fall off the bed... besides the point..... well... anyways.... I dont even know what to think. But then i feel the pain. The stinging burning pain. I jump on Bryan and tell him to call 911. That's all I remember...
____________________________________
Author's P.O.V
So.. very short but I have a long one coming up just wait... umm yeah i dont have much to say

Lots of love,
Grace♥️