Chapter 17 ~ The Rehearsal

Ashlynn's P.O.V

*beep* *beep* *beep*
My alarm goes off at 8:30 am. "Ugh I dont want to wake up," I say loudly. "Well today we are getting fake married," Caleb says as he rolls over to me and puts his arm around my waist. I can't help but compare Alex and Caleb's kisses. Alex's kisses gave me fireworks, Caleb's kisses give me a spark. I take his arm off of me and run to the bathroom. Then I get take a shower and get ready for today. I just put on some sweat pants and a t - shirt, as well as putting my hair in a loose bun.

____________________________________

Caleb's P.O.V

Ever since Ashlynn went on that walk (A/N: Remember she texted him about it) she has been acting different. She used to cuddle me and constantly kiss me. Now she kind of pushes me away. I dont know what is wrong with her

We get out of the car to go to our rehearsal wedding and dinner. Ashlynn was riding in a different car because that's what it will be like on the wedding day. When I get there i go to my spot in the church.

____________________________________

Ashlynn's P.O.V

So im going to get dressed and see Alex sitting on a swing outside. (A/N: A porch swing) I quickly slip on my fake wedding dress. And touch up my makeup. I put on some flats and walk over to him. "Hey," I say as I sit in the swing right by him. When I sit down my leg brushes up against his and i can't help but feel my skin tingle at his touch. "Oh, hey," he says in an upset tone. "What's wrong Alex?" I ask him. "Nothing," is all he says and walks inside. I follow him to the door and just as he is about to shut the door I go in. "Alex," I say. "What?" He says sounding like he is about to cry. I immediately turn his head towards me and hug him. "Hey please tell me what's wrong," I say already knowing what's wrong. Then I look at him and kiss him. He very quickly kisses me back. Before I know it he is lifting me up to where I an straddling him, then reality sets in. I don't get down from straddling him. I just back up and look at him. "Alex," I say looking him in the eyes ,"what are we doing." "Well Im holding you," he says sarcastically with a smirk. "Well yes I see that, but i mean that I am getting married and.." I trail off but get stopped by him kissing me again. I can't help it but kiss him again. He just makes fireworks explode everywhere. I pull away again. "We can't just keep doing this," I say as I get down from his hold, "you hurt me, you cheated on me Alex!!!" "No, when that happened that girl drugged me and I didn't know what I was doing," he says. "What?" I say, "well why didn't you tell me?" "I thought you didn't want to hear from me," he says. I just walk back up to him and hug him. "Alex all I wanted was to hear your voice," I say truthfully. "I'm so sorry that I put you through pain ," he says. "It's okay," I say. I pull back and look at his beautiful eyes. Then *beep* *beep* *beep* my alarm on my phone goes off to tell me to go to the rehearsal wedding. I look at it then at Alex. "I'm sorry I've got to go," is all I say then start walking out the door when I feel strong arms wrap around me and pull me into Alex. He looks at me and says, "I love you and I will always love you Ashlynn, goodbye," he says and smashes his lips against mine. Then I look up at him and leave. I see him in the window grabbing a tuxedo. He is going to be there. I smile to myself at the thought of our kiss again. Then i get in the Uber to go to the rehearsal.

I hear the music as soon as I get out of the car, my bridesmaids and handing me a fake flowers. First the flower girl goes out, one of my cousins. Then the ring bearer, one of Caleb's cousins. Then one of Caleb's sister goes out as one of my bridesmaids, not my choice a long with her husband, also not my choice. Then Stacey walks down the isle with one of Caleb's cousins. Then Ember with Caleb's brother. And Stella with his other brother. Then my maid of honor. Kacey walks down with Caleb's best friend Jake. Last, me I walk down in my fake wedding dress. My dad holding my arm as I walk down then giving me to Caleb. Something doesn't feel right. I look in the crowd and see Hayden, Angel, Trent, my parents, and Alex. "So we need someone to object and then we need someone to not. Angel objects, then we continue. (A/N: remember fake wedding they were just preparing for incase someone objected) "Do you Caleb Allen Brayer take Ashlynn Renee Cooper to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Said the guy marrying us. "I do," Caleb said. "And do you Ashlynn Renee Cooper take Caleb Allen Brayer to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked me. "I- I do," I say stuttering. "And you will kiss after that okay?" He asked. "Okay," I say and rip my hands apart from Caleb and rush outside. I see my bridesmaids follow me but only Kacey comes outside. "Hey what's wrong?" She asks me. "I dont know if I want to marry Caleb," I blurt out. "Oh my gosh," she says. "I know I know," I say so confused. "What is making you think this?" She asks me. "Well Alex and me kissed and I felt fireworks, and those fireworks I dont feel with Caleb; I only feel them with Alex," I say freaking out. "Hey it's going to be okay just let me go talk to them inside okay," she says. "Okay," I say and turn towards the door as she leaves. "So you feel fireworks with me?" Someone from behind me says. I turn around and see him, then I say, "Alex did you hear all of that?"  "Yes every word," he says proud of himself. "Oh," I say and try to turn back inside to get away from this awkward conversation. Trying. Key word Trying. Then I feel Alex's arms wrap around me, twirl me, and bring me to his chest. I immediately look down not wanting to show my blushing face. "Hey dont hide your beautiful face from me," Alex says as he tilts my head up to look at him. Then we stare at each other and start leaning in to ki- "What is going on?" I hear Caleb say. I turn my head to look at him and say, "Caleb," but I get interrupted "Dont tell me that you want to be with him," he says pointed at Alex. I go to walk to him put feel my hand being held by Alex. I look over at him and smile then take my hand, taking my ring off. "Here Caleb, I dont want to be with you anymore and I am so sorry," i say sincerely. He grabs the ring and says, " Oh okay then." Then he calls an Uber to go home.

    I turn and look at Alex. "Alex I love you and I have never stopped loving you," I say. "Good because I love you too Ash," he says and then he crushes his lips into mine. In the background I can hear everyone cheering and.. I can hear the fireworks. I pull back and say, "I guess we are starting over."

____________________________________

    A/N: Woah. Okay guys so that is the end!!! I know I know kind of short right? Well do you want an epilogue?

    It's been an amazing journey to get here and now I am happy and sad to say it is over. So I will start the editing process of this book now which includes the older chapters getting longer. And I will be adding the word count to the top of the page. Thanks again for this journey.

Lots of love,
Grace