New stepbrother~

early in the morning-

I was dreaming about twerking potatoes when I heard a loud bang, it shook me awake.

"UGHH!! MOM STOP PLAYING WITH THE CAT AGAIN!"I yelled down stairs rubbing my eyes.I waited and there was no answer when I heard the loud noise again this time it came from outside for sure.I looked out my window to see a moving truck in front of our house my eyes widen and I started to dash down stairs, but I tripped on a step and feel flat on my face.

"honey are you okay?"mom asked,her eyebrows furrowing out of concern as she hurriedly ran to my side.

"yea..haha."I responded reassuring as I slowly sat up, my hand rubbing the spot were I had injured my head.

"you should be careful."she sighed stressfully as her pale pink lips curved downwards into an upset frown, noticing her worry some expression I quickly stood up raising my right hand to pat her gentle on the back.

"I will be, but one question....why is there a moving truck in front of our house?!"I asked, my soft smooth voice rising in volume.

"oh that! Yeah we're moving."she announced causally as if it wasn't a big deal and that she had already spoken about it.

"oh okay."I nodded thoughtlessly as I carelessly walked towards the cream slik painted stairs, but then it hit me.

"Wait...what!!"I shouted shockingly as I quickly swung back around turning to face my surprised looking mom.

"yeah we're moving i'm getting married remember I told you yesterday that I was engage." She explained throwing her small like hand up to expose the expensive looking wedding ring.

"yesterday when did you...o-oh."I responded, my head slowly recovering the blurred incident that had accured the day before.

Yesterday I had just gotten home from a extensively stressful exam that had left me in exhaustion from having to study all last night, the tiredness making it almost impossible to even get up the stairs when mom yelled me over she said that I needed to sit down and I happily took a seat she began to tell me how happy she was and that she was dating someone I was fine until she said they were engaged.I started to think of my dad and started crying running up the stairs and falling asleep right when I fell on my bed.

"okay I remember, but I didn't think we would be moving I have so many memories of dad here."I yelled and my eyes started to become blurry.

"clam down I do too but we need to move on he's gone and he left us."she said grabbing my hands.

"okay i'm happy if you're happy, but I still don't like it that were moving."I said sniffing my tears back after seeing my mom's sad face.

"thank you now go get packed they came a little bit early than they were suppose to."she let go of my hands and I ran upstairs to pack.I made sure to grab all of my electronics and hair product and  all of my cloths into two bags then I stuffed  all of my plushies that I like to collect I just think they're cute and half of them my dad won for me.

when I pick up one of my plushies a tear streamed down my face and I slide down my countertop and I cried for a while until I heard my mom coming I quickly wiped my tears and grab my things rushing out of my bedroom.

(picture of one of the plushies kawaii~)

"you got all of your stuff?"she asked.

"yea all of it we can go."I said and we both walked to the car and I put my stuff in the back trunk before jumping into the front passenger seat.

A few min later

we arrived and my mouth drop to the ground before my  mom closed it. 

"mom you didn't tell me the dude your marring is rich."I said as my eyes were set on the house.The house was a huge white house with sun flowers coming in from the front.

"I didn't think it mattered."she said walking to the porch and knocking on the door.

"wait mom!"I yelled and ran to her, but suddenly I trip over the stairs and fell right on the floor.

"I told you to be careful."she came over and help me on my feet when the door opened to see a middle age man standing.

"hey darling your early quickly come in."he said with a gentle smile.

we entered and were wowed by the inside more than the outside my mom took a seat and pulled my arm to make me sit.

"so you're the miss y/n your mother been talking about."he said reaching a hand out.

"why what does she say about me?"I jokingly said taking his hand and shook it.

"oh no she said wonderful things about you."he said giggling,"my son is recording a song right now with his friends so he'll he late."

"s-son no one told me about a son."my eyes widen.my mom kicked my leg and I grunted in pain.

"oh my goodness are you okay?"he asked as i was holding my tears back.

"y-yea, but it just so happens my poor mom didn't tell me about a son."I made a evil smile and turn to her."in fact she didn't even.."I was cut off by a boy walking into the house.The boy saw me and his face light up and he came running up to me and hug me swinging me in the air.

"so you're going to be my little sis."he said with a bright smile.He was so cute and handsome that I was taken back by it.

"y-yes it looks like I am."I said smiling and somehow happy.

"yay look forward to it."he patted me on my head and bowed to  my mom before going up stairs and closing his door.I was surprised that he went to his room so fast, but I would do the same thing if it was my house.Mom and my almost step dad talked for awhile and then showed me to my room when I opened the door I was greeted with an aque painted white theme room it was way bigger than my other one, but I was grateful I closed the door and something  didn't seem right it might just be that it was a new room  and it was different to my other one I miss my old house, but I live here now...

Hey Hey~ and I was bore tbh and I saw that people were doing stepbrother stories all the time so I decided I would do one my back hurts from how long this took ;-; but  it was worth it and I hoped you liked it look out for the next chapter hehe they get closer ;) (tae tae x you)