netflix/business

After the wedding we went back home when I enter the house I went straight to the coach and laid  down  he walked over to me and laid on the opposite side grabbing the tv remote and clicking on netflixs.

"what do you want to watch?"he asked scrolling through the movies.

"idk do a randomiser."I said probing my head up with my hand.

"lets watch..."he let watch roll off his tongue,"stranger things."

"omg yes have you seen season 1 yet?"I said turning into a total dork.

"yes I loved it I haven't watch season 2 though."he said looking excited.

"me either lets watch it together."I said sitting straight.Tae clicked on it and picked season 2 we sat there all was quiet until a jump scare came when will was in the arcade.

"omg tae!!"I yelled holding onto his sleeve.Tae grabbed my hand and squeezed it I squeezed back.After that we both were absorbed in the series that we didn't notice we were both holding onto each other we were practically  hugging each other.We finished the last episode and I started fangirling over eleven and mike's kiss.

"omg yesss!!"I yelled and jumped up and down on the couch.

"AHHH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!"tae started to fangirl too we both held hands and jumped up and down.We realize this and we both sat down and my face turned all red."why am i so red were brother and sister and we were only holding hands"I thought to myself.

"so umm..that was good huh?"he said facing me.

"yea it was really good!"I said facing him.

"want to watch something else?"he asked I nodded and that whole night we had a netflix spree on watching random series I fell asleep first.I was half awake when i felt someone's hands wrap around my lower back and another on my legs and then I was lifted up in the air and was carried upstairs and set in my bed they covered me up and kissed me on my forehead and left.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see my dad in front of me.

"d-dad?"I stuttered.

"y/n I love you, you know that and i wouldn't have left you ."he said backing away.

"yea i know that and i love you too but i thought you were dead."I said standing up and walk towards him.

"I love you but I am dead I have unfinished business with you guys but it's been for field I'll be leaving you now I love you."he said and walked out of my bedroom

"w-wait dad don't leave me what was the unfinished business DAD DONT GO PLEASE TELL ME!!"I yelled. 

I woke up again in the middle of the night screaming.

¨DAD!!!¨I screamed and tae came running in. 

¨what's wrong?¨he grabbed my arm with a worried expression.

¨I saw my dad.¨I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

This was a short one but it's getting real and who else loves stranger things My favorite character is elven she's the best make sure to keep reading...