married!!

We were sitting at the bus stop I plugged in my earbuds and listen to my favorite song called "go,go" When a hand took out one of my earbuds and put it in his ears I looked over to see tae swaying back and forth with the song.He looked so gorgeous with the sun glowing on his face.

"hey you good.."he questioned me.I noticed that i'd been  staring at him the whole time.

"y..yea i'm good here comes the bus."I stood up.

"oh yea.."he stood up beside me.we got on the bus and I sat alone in the very back of the bus and tae sat with one of his friends. I heard some people talking about me, but I ignored them and kept listening to my music.The bus stop and I gathered my things before getting off. When I got off tae waved goodbye to me and I waved back his friend winked at me then walked beside him.

The bell rang from the outside of school "ring ring~" I walked into school to be greeted with looks I just kept walking then I made it to my classroom the teacher saw me and told me to come in. 

"alright children calm down this is our new student introduce yourself."she smiled.

"annyeonghaseyo my name is y/n please take care of me."I bowed then took my seat and plugged my earbuds back in.The teacher resumed her lesson the class ended and everyone walked out with their friends I grab all my things and headed to the roof of the school.I sat down and ate my food swaying to my music when i heard someone on the other side of the roof.

"This is goodbye world."a guy said on the edge of the roof top.

"W-WAIT!"I yelled and I ran to him as my papers flew everywhere I had no shoes on either. He turned around and somehow i was met with chills.

"you don't need to take your life just talk to me."I said and walked closer to him.

"don't come any closer."The boy said putting a hand out,"I don't need to talk i know what i'm doing and i'm done with my life."The way he said it made me snap.

"NO YOU DON'T!!"I yelled and his eyes widen I calm down a little bit,"I was just like you  when my father died I felt like I was drowning without him that there was no one to save me I didn't know how to wrap my mind around it so that night I decided that if I don't have him I have no one.I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bridge around my house I hung over the edge of that bridge and stare down into the dark water I was scared that night but I jumped and  right after that I regretted it but there was no one there to save me, but there was luckily my friend saw me and he followed me and dived into the water to save me if it wouldn't have been for him I wouldn't be here he died that night because when he saved me he had a heart attack!!"I templed and started to cry.

The boy jumped down from the edge and came over to me he pulled me into a hug and told me.

"I'm sorry I won't kill myself thinks to you i'm alive."He said and started to cry with me.

"t-thank you.."I said in a whisper.When we both calmed down we sat down and I shared my lunch with him.

"so why did you want to kill yourself?"I looked at him serious.

"thats..umm.. I'm being bullied and my mom she's in the hospital because of me."he said a tear ran down his cheek.

"we don't need to talk about it."I smiled and wiped the tear away.

"umm..WILL YOU BE MY friend!!"He yelled and stood up stretching his arms out at me.

"you didn't have to ask we already are."I laughed and took his arms he smiled and hugged me.I turned around and saw tae he was crying.

"tae..?"I looked at him he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"I heard everything the stories.."he whispered and I hugged him back. Tae cried for a while when his  phone went off it was mom telling us to get ready for the wedding he let go of me.

"welp gotta go cya around."I winked at the boy and started to walk with tae.

"w..WAIT what's your name?"He yelled i turned around and said.

"y/n cya."I turned back around and caught up with tae.We made it to the house i got dressed quickly and went down stairs tae looked so handsome in his suit when he saw me in the dress he blushed.

"you look pretty in that dress."he said rubbing his neck.

"thanks you do too..well not pretty..I MEAN not in a bad way.."I said freaking out.

"thanks."He laughed and we got into the car started making are way to a church.Tae and I sat down and watched as my mom walked down the hallway and made it to his dad the priest said everything and they kissed we got into a group and took a family photo mom and my new dad got into a car and kissed us goodbye and they were off. 

Thanks for reading til the end this was a depressing chapter :D I hoped you liked it and congrats on y/n and v anyways that doesn't stop them the fact that there now brother and sister from falling in love with each other.find out in the next chapter;)