Stress & Anger

"jimin!"I gasped bolting toward him only for a pair of arms to wrap around my waist, holding me back.

"Let go taehyung he needs me."I desperately said as I tried to free myself from his embrace.

"No y/n you don't know what he's cable of he already killed someone who's say he won't kill another."taehyung exclaimed, tightening his arms around me.

"I know jimin he wouldn't do that."I argued hitting at his buckled up arms.

"Oh do you cause if you did you would've already known that this was going to happen."taehyung scoffed.

"What is wrong with you! Just let me go!"I snapped scrimming in his grasp. The feeling of his arms around me we're unhooked allowing me to bolt towards jimin and hug him tightly before taehyung could grab a hold of me again.

"Shhh..jimin it's going to be okay it was self defense."I comforted him rocking back in and forth in a relaxing motion as I patted his head.

"Y-y/n I d-didnt mean t-to he c-came at m-me with a...."he sobbed grabbing hold of my arms and crying deeply into my shoulder.

"Shhh..I know it's going to be okay."I said turning my head toward tae with a sorrowed look.

"Okay..."tae mutters with a nod reading my expression as he pulls out his phone and calls 911.

****

My mind was racing with worry some thoughts as I pasted back and forth, is jimin going to be arrested? What's going to happen to him? We've been sitting here for at least an hour and they still haven't told us anything.

"Y/n sit down."tae commanded forefully grabbing hold of my wrist and pulling me softly down beside him.

"Pasting back and forth like that isn't gonna help anyone your just wasting your energy."tae said letting out a sigh of exhaustion.

"I know, but what else am I suppose to do when jimin is sitting in that questioning room terrified for his life."I exclaimed trying not to raise my voice from rage and stress.

"Calm down y/n it's going to be okay, he's going to be okay."tae consulted me as his hand that was still wrapped around my wrist slowly slid down to grip my hand in his,giving it a gentle squeeze of resurrence.

"I know and I'm sorry for acting this way it's just so scary..."I apologized slowly leaning my head against his board shoulder.

"I know, I know."tae nodded raising his left hand up to Patt my head soothingly.

"Jimin's authority."the police officer called out scanning his eyes throughout the room.

"That would be us."I quickly stood up anxiety over taking me as my hands shake with nervousness.

"Come with me."he ordered waving his hand in a gesture to follow him into the back room.
I hurriedly nodded grabbing hold of taes hand and interwining my small fragile fingers with his long boney ones. Somehow being close to him like this gave me comfort like I'm not alone through all of this.

The police officer led us down a long hall way rowed with questioning rooms were I could hear faint sobbing and shouting coming from beyond the wooden doors. Shaking the horrible thoughts that came to mind I shifted my attention back to the officer when he stopped infront of one. His fingers wrapping around the door knob as he twisted and pulled the door open before leading us inside.

My eyes widen at the sight of jimin curled up against a wooden chair with a police officer sitting directly across from him. The fear and nervousness portrayed in his eyes as he remained silent with his head lowered refusing to make eye contact with the enraged girl officer with bright blue hair.

"He hasn't spoken at all she's been trying for hours now."the boy cop standing beside me spoke up with a sigh as he shook his head.

"I mean can you blame him I would be the same way if I just killed my own dad."I replied my eyes never leaving him.

"It was self defense officer his father tried to kill him."

"Maybe, but how do you know that huh?do you have any evidence?" The cop questioned tilting his head to the side.

"No, but I know jimin and he wouldn't do something like this there's no way!"I argued glaring daggers through the officers eyes.

"Alright alright calm down miss do you want to be hand cuffed?"he threatened pulling the metal steal hand cuffs out of his back pocket and dangling it mockingly infront of my face.

"Really you want to go there!!"I raged lunging forward to tackle the rude and annoying officer only to be held back by taehyung.

"Calm down y/n.."tae whispered softly into my right ear as he held me close. The sound of his soothingly smooth voice somehow calm me down enough to not kill the boy infront of me who watched with a victory smirk.

"I'm fine you can let go now."I said pushing away from taehyungs arms as I gave the boy officer one more glare before turning my attention back to jimin. My expression Imeditaly switching for anger to sadness. My heart ached with sorrow for the poor terrified boy beyond the glass wall.

I slowly raised my hand up to the glass as my lips curved down into a frown.

"Let me talk to him."I stated turning around to face the officer onces again.

"I'm sorry I can't do that."he declined my statement with a shake of his head and his arms crossing over his chest.

"I wasnt asking officer if you want him to talk you have to let me in there."I argued raising my finger up to point at jimin.

"Fine, but if you can't get him to talk in at least 20 seconds you have to leave alright?"he nodded towards me with a questioning look.

"Alright thank you."I nodded back with a bow before quickly running towards the door and swinging it open.

"Jimin!!"
To be continued....
Unedited
Heyo so srry I haven't been updating had another writers block also schools starting up again ;-;; noooo!!! I felt like summer went by so fast!! I hoped you liked this part it might not make any sense towards the end srry just bare with me :)...

Byeeeeee ❤❤