mixed feelings

y/n pov

I woke up from my deep sleep as the sun hits me in the face.i groan before sitting up in bed I look around the room and sighed my room was a mess I hadn't been able to clean or take care of the boxes cause I was so busy studying and my mom not to mention tae its all so crazy.I slide my sheets off of my body before shuffling to the bathroom I yawn and look at my self in the mirror.

"AH!"i yelled looking at my self my hair was a complete mess I looked like a lion.

"what whats wrong?!"tae ran into the bathroom I freaked out and pushed him out of the door locking it.

"hey whats wrong what happened?"tae asked worried knocking on the door.

"nothing just my hair its a mess..."I let out a nervous laugh.

"oh haha why didnt you say so you made me worry."tae chuckled. Worried tae worries about me I blush at the thought letting a little smile slip pass my boundaries.

"wait what am I saying hes my brother of course he cares for me stupid-stupid-stupid."i said slapping myself in the head.i walk back to the mirror and brush out my knots I brushed my teeth and went down stairs.

"good morning!"tae said waving over the couch.

"morning."I answered back walking into the kitchen I opened the cabinet reaching for a glass but I was to short to reach i stretch as far as I could but I couldn't reach it just when i notice a arm leaning on the counter before they grabbed the glass I was trying to reach and set it in front of me I was going to thank them before another arm landing on the other side of the counter trapping me between them they leaned for ward and whispers in my ear.

"ill make you breakfast shorty."I heard tae whisper in my ear sending chills all around my body my heart became twisted and my face fluster up a bright red.Tae left me in shock as he strolled toward the pan on the stove and cracking a egg on the corner of the pan.

"t-thank."I stutter before running away but returning noticing my glass was empty I filled my glass with water glupping it down before running away again.

I went into the living room crashing onto the couch calming myself from the scene that had just accrued.I turned on the tv and snuggled up on the couch.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!"tae yelled from the kitchen I froze the TV series I was watching and went into the kitchen seeing tae sitting down already digging into his food I took my seat far away from him and tae looked up showing a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"why are you seating over there come here."tae laughed at me patting the seat next to him I slowly rose and walked over to tae I took my seat and tense had already taken over my body.

"relaxs its just me."he flicked my forehead "yeah its only you my brother well step brother but still just my brother "I repeated those words in my head as my body relaxed I ate my food and went back to my spot. Taehyung came in and bent down rolling on the couches side.

"what are you doing?"I laughed at me rolling around.

"I want to do something!"tae whined like a baby.

"okay baby then do something."i rolled my eyes at him just before he was acting like a playboy but now hes acting like a child a innocent potato how?

"but I want to do it with you!"he scuffed back to me yanking his body roughly back and forth.

"alright lets go to the park."i turned the tv off.

"no I want to go to the movies."he argued back.

"alright alright and I thought I was the younger one brat."I said putting my coat on but in the corner of my eye I could see a smirk rise on taes face making me smile too.

(time skip to the movies YA!)

We entered the movie theater and right when I walk in I can smell the popcorn already practically burning off my nose hairs from how strong the scent was.

"nothing like being in a movies theater."I said taking in the scent smilling but i noticed I was talking to my self when tae was already buying tickets to see a...."ROMANCE MOVIE!"I yelled in my mind as my eyes widen at the happy taehyung walking towards me with the tickets in his hands. 

"tae what movie are we watching?"i asked him cautious.

"A werewolf boy."he answered I let out a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn't too crazy like you know.Plus ive been wanting to watch that anyways i've seen all the trailers.

"what do you want?"tae asked motioning to the snack bar.

"oh um..a medium popcorn and a slushy please oh and some  sour patch kids too."I grinned.

"okay ill be back you can already head to the cinema."he handed me my ticket before jogging over to the snack bar i take my ticket and went into the cinema taking a seat in the middle row sooner or later tae comes in carrying alot of things like popcorn in one arm and the drinks in the other he handed me my candy and set the popcorn in the middle of us he put are slushy in the cup holders and happily waited for the movie to start.

The movie finally  started and everyone got quiet.

(another wonderful time skip brought to you by jins dad jokes ;) )

The movie was ending and I was torn inside how could she leave him again when she loved him but at the same time she was old and he was still the young boy he was I thought as a tear rolled down my face.

"are you crying?"tae asked I wiped my tear quick and acting like I wasn't.

"no of course not its just a movie."i spat out turning way.

"aww its okay cry baby."he pushed his lip out and grabbing my cheek's.

"hey im not a cry baby."I pouted grabbing onto his arms as he pulled my cheeks.

"hey y/n is that you?"I heard a familiar voice from behind me I turned around and my eyes widen.

"sunbae!!"I almost yelled.

"whos this?" tae said crossing his arms and glaring at him.

This is were it stops THINGS JUST GOT REAL FOR REALLSSS THIS TIME first taehyung like what was up with him today being all flirty to his step sister and wanting to go to a movie theater together oh and the new character name sunbae ill give you some background info on him just so your prepared for the next part still dont think you are but here you go.

sunbae was y/n friend back in her high school before she moved away to taehyungs high school and sunbae had  little crush on her well you I guess since he's met you and was really sad when you left.

this is what he looks like:

thanks for reading byeeee!!!til next time