The tae express

"I saw my dad.."I said with tears strolling down my face taehyoung pulled me into a tight hug and whispered in my ear.

"Shhh..your alright we don't need to talk about it now."he rubbed my back and I relaxed but sadly the tears didn't stop they started pouring out more.I never had anyone to convert me when I was lonely and sadly my mom wasn't always home she works late shifts and morning shifts at work so we don't really get to talk about are feelings most of the time but now I have my step brother tae here for me.

Later on that night

Tae had me wrapped up in a blanket with some hot chocolate on the couch.

"Are you ready to talk about what happened?"tae leaned in towards me with a concerned face.

"Yeah I think I'm ready.."I reassured him that I had collected myself and was ready.

"You may begin then."he scooted closer so he could hear my raspy voice.

"I saw my dad in my room and he was saying he loved me and will always love me?"I said confused,"then he said that his unfinished business was finished and he was leaving."I sniffled at the last part reminding me of when he walked out.

Tae put his arm around me and nodded me to continue I felt better and kept going.

"He walked out of my bedroom door and disappeared I still don't get what he meant by unfinished business and it's bothering me!"I exclaimed frustrated.

"Hey you know I'm here and we can figure it out together you can tell me if something happens you trust me right?"he furrowed his eyebrows and put his face up close to mine worried.

"Yeah I know thank you tae."I gave him a little smile and hugged him I felt his lips rise into a smile on my back and I smiled too.For the first time in forever (hehe frozen joke)I didn't feel alone in his arms I felt happiness that I hadn't felt in a lone time.

We stop hugging and the coldness made me freeze up I think he notice because he giggled a little.

"I think it's time to go to bed."he smirked he then knelt down beside the couch and held his arms out.I stared at him confused until he spoke breaking the awkward tension building up.

"Get on."he urged his back forward I got the hint and slide on to his back him warm hands slid onto my cold legs and it sent chills down my spine he jumped up sending me forward and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready the chu chu tae is about to take lift off~" tae joked which made me chuckle he ran up the stairs with me on his back and ran into my room slamming me on the bed.

"This is were the ride ends."he covered me up and tucked me in then he lend forward and planted a little kiss on my forehead making me burn up he then presided to walk out.

"Tae goodnight..I love you ."I called out he stop then turned and around a smiled rose up on his face.

"Goodnight love you too."he said walking out and closing the door making sure to leave a crack.I fan girled and rolled around of course the "I love you" was just a family love but still he said it back and for some reason it made my heart flutter.

Tae pov

I was walking out of her room when she spoke up.

"Tae goodnight...love you"she spoke.i froze taking in what she said and my heart took over me I turned back around to see her beautiful face light from the moon light I had to hold back from wanting to hold her.

"Goodnight love you too."I responding smiling like crazy she then smiled and I left I cracked the door then calmly walked to my room I entered and shut my door.

I then jumped on my bed and rolled around my face was flustered and I couldn't help but smile like crazy I sounded like a fan boy...

Woah the feels that all I could say when she said it was like family really if it was you wouldn't be freaking out and woah tae calm thyself...keep reading and I hope your enjoying this series!!