Chapter 6

Chapter 6: In Sheep's Clothing

My body is dripping with sweat. It must be the wolf in me because I'm able to keep up with Walid. He mounts me. We started on the bed but now we are on the floor. I'm pulling at the sheets.

Walid's room looks like a tornado has run through it. His bed sheets are ripped and spread across the room. His mattress is no longer on his bed but somehow managed to be flung across the room. Cum stains stain the rugs underneath us.

Then there are the claws on my back. Walid's finger nails scratched up my back during sex. I'm bleeding but somehow...it doesn't turn me off. Somehow it turns me on.

"More...deeper...harder!" I'm telling him.

He thrusts one last final time delivering his nut deep into me, "UGHHHHHHHH."

His moan is deep and exploding. I'm hoping Evan isn't in the cabin because if he is he definitely would have heard Evan. Evan's nut is thick and deep almost as though he hadn't orgasmed 10 times already. He quickly removes himself from me.

"Holy shit..."

I'm struggling to catch my breath.

"Let's go again," he tells me pulling me back as I slide away from him.

"No...I told you not to nut in me."

"Why not?"

"Um because I don't want to catch an STD," I reply shaking my head, "Please don't pretend like we aren't roommates and I don't see all those girls coming in and out of your room. Didn't you fuck BOTH Naomi and Amina?

"India too."

I shake my head and sigh. I can't believe I'm just a number on Walid's body list.

"Exactly. No thank you."

"Relax. You're a werewolf. You are immune to all human illnesses. Werewolves don't get sick. You might die from old age or catch rabies. Yeah. Rabies is a bitch," Walid explains to me.

Walid tries to grab me again. He tries to pin me down but somehow I manage to slide away him. It might be because both our bodies are covered with sweat, blood and semen. I slip through his hands and end up on the other side of the room.

"That's not the point," I tell him, "I just can't do...this anymore...

"Do what?"

"Sex."

"Just a few minutes you were begging me to go deeper," He says.

Walid holds tight to his dick. He squeezes it. He's still semi-hard and he's squeezing out the remaining semen from his dick. He scoops it up and licks it, tasting it. It's the first time I notice how long Walid's tongue is. It's inhumanly long. He must know how sexy he looks when he does that because he stares down at my dick just in time to see it twitch with excitement.

Luckily I didn't always think with my dick.

"It can't happen again," I reply looking for my clothes, "I'm a prisoner in Vanderbilt. That doesn't mean I'm a sex slave too..."

I start searching for my clothing. Walid stands up. He flexes his muscles His nudity is something to aspire to. His muscles flex like he's trying to show just how powerful he is compared to me. He's right. He can physically pull me down and rape me if he wanted to There's nothing I would be able to do to stop him. For some reason I know he won't but he still seems to flex as though letting me know that would be an option.