Part 3, Chapter 3

BDH3 The Pack

"What took you so long?" Dakota asks me.

When I come out of the bathroom my hair is all over the place. Dakota wouldn't believe me if I told him. He wouldn't believe I just actually met the Alpha Wolf. He wouldn't believe that I just gave the Alpha wolf head in the bathroom. He wouldn't believe that the Alpha wolf got a little wild, face fucking me into oblivion and pulling my hair in all sorts of directions. By the time the Alpha dog nutted I felt like I had survived some type of raging sexual tsunami or something.

I have to adjust my dick in my pants over and over. I'm still turned on by it. I had never sucked another guy's dick before. I had never even thought about it. I always found Dakota attractive but I had never acted on it with him or any other guy for that matter. I loved pussy. I loved vagina. But goddam it I think I just discovered that I might really really really like sucking dick.

"I'm good," I state smiling.

"You ok?" he asks me.

"I actually am feeling a lot better about this," I respond.

Dakota gives me a weird look. He looks like he wants to ask me some more questions or something. I think he's actually really suspicious and is about to go in more detail but our escorts aren't having us waste any more time then we already have.

The old ladies escort us past the grand foyer towards the grand staircase. After the grand stair we go up a secondary staircase. The staircase leads to a hall with elaborate red carpet and beautiful embellishments. Every few steps we'd see a unique looking chandelier dangling overhead that just helps to define everything.

I'm blown away by the beauty of it all.

They first show us where we are going to be sleeping. Thankfully Dakota's room is right across the hall from mine. I don't even have a chance to really stay in my room and get a feel for it before we are rushed away again by the old ladies. God knows where they are taking us now.

We head to a small wing that isn't too far from my bedroom.

As the old ladies open the door someone walks up to greet us.

"Oh god. You're late. He's late!" the woman states.

She grabs me all of a sudden. There is a heavy set flamboyant man with her that immediately starts BRUSHING my hair out of nowhere. As he is brushing my hair I see this woman attempting to rip off my clothes. There is no introduction or anything. They are just ripping at me. I'm so confused by all of this. The old ladies leave us in the room with this crazy aggressive woman and this fat flamboyant man.

"Excuse me," I state, once I'm almost down to my underwear, "Who are you?"

"He's LATE!" she replies panicking.

It's Dakota who is standing there at that moment looking at me, "Yas, this is Nadia and her brother Nadim from the Czechoslovakian Pack. Your mother hired Nadia to be your beautician."

Nadia is this skinny looking sickly white woman. She looks as though she has not eaten for weeks. She is beyond skinny with a sunken in face. I have to admit even though I'm worried about her health she does seem to dress nice and carry herself well. She had a crisp looking white suit on that seems to embody class and elegance.

"Beautician?" I ask, "Why do I need a beautician?"

"Seriously?" Nadia asks.

Nadia isn't asking me either which is weird. She looks as Dakota and I can see him blush red with embarrassment already. I see Dakota giving me that hard stare that he's given me before. He just wants me to shut up and I guess be passive. It's easier said than done for someone like me though.